41. I just want H I M

"I learned the hard way.
I learned how some things aren't
meant to be solved.
How some things just are,
no matter how bad it was.
I learned how some pains must happen
and it didn't matter if you were a good person,
a bad person or lost in between. "

◆◆◆

"Harder" I breathe.

"Oh you don't want me to go harder, Blondie I might break you."

"You, wolf!" I giggled when I probably shouldn't have but I didn't get a glare for it cutting off his harsh breathes.

Instead he stared down at me and smirked, "Your wolf "

I traced over his beard before pulling him closer, "My wolf"

I smiled as I woke up in his embrace but cringed realizing he was awake and staring at me. He seemed to be thinking and I saw his jaw clench, searching my eyes, he wanted to see if I remembered.

"I drank too much, I'm sorry" I mumbled tracing over his cheek deciding maybe to pretend like I was that drunk that the sobs behind me had not happened. I was sure despite his tight grip holding me as close as he possibly could, he hadn't left a mark.

"Why are you apologizing?" He whispered while I tried to find a meaning behind all his blank looks but there was a reason last night was a surprise. My dear wolf was very very good at hiding behind those chocolate brown eyes that made this Canadian heart of mine skip a beat.

"Because.." I began not knowing where it would end but luckily I didn't have to continue trying to come up with some stupid sentence.

He sighed, "I left you and I'm SORRY."

Oh that's right, my reason for heading out for drinks, I was ditched by my one and only.

"No, you were in Angry wolf mode and I just came in and annoyed you. Note to self, do not visit your boyfriend before a big match.." I smiled and moved onto him and his fingers traced on my lower back.

He chuckled as I folded my arms on his chest and rested my chin onto it while peeking at him, "Big match? More like big fucking failure.."

I stared over at the bruises on his arms before kissing him, his arm wrapped firmly around me and pulled me tightly against him. "I tried finding you."

"Were you worried?" I avoided his eyes as I sat up causing him to as well, allowing us to be close again, because I was worried about the brooding wolf.

"Nah" He said with little interest as he stared past me and I nodded, waiting, hoping.. to see the little lick over his bottom lip as he fought a smile to let me know he was messing with me. No licking but his eyes focused on me...