38. Shouldn't have A S K E D

"I'm scared as hell to want you,
But here I am, wanting you anyway."

●◐◑

I rolled my eyes walking back into the room, closing the door and locking it. I didn't need Xander coming in, attempting to take over the bed when he had woken me up to go outside.

I kicked off my shoes and laid beside Renee, who had fallen asleep after the drive back. Now I wasn't a romantic guy or anything but I had noticed the spot several times when going off on my Harley. So when she ditched the restaurant idea I had planned I didn't have a problem with it. I mean, I could distract myself with making her squirm while we sat amongst rich fucks or I could just be able to do whatever I want without anyone judging me compared to who I was with other people. We ended up on a hill top under a full moon and just staring out and for once she didn't talk my head off, but yet we enjoyed it anyway.

I had time to think about Amy's warning tone about me being careful who I chose to spend my time with, but then Renee would cuddle up to me and I'd push it back. They clearly thought I didn't know about her 'baggage' but I did and she was over it, so why the fuck should I care about it?

I pulled her close to me and closed my eyes figuring I had a couple more hours before she would end up waking me up. I kissed into her neck before slowly tracing on her stomach as I had slipped my hand beneath my top she wore, which in my defence had been completely innocent, until I heard faint moans. 

She was that frustrated...

I debated ignoring it and going back to sleep but it had been quite sometime and I already felt myself getting ready for her. I smirked and let my hands leave her waist and slipped my hand south.

"Like that honey?" I whispered against her skin as I eased my finger into her, wondering what she was dreaming about with how wet she was. It better have been me...

"Baron" she moaned and that was all I needed to remove my hand. I had been very, very patient and while I had been satisfied because my body was that weak for her just rubbing up against her got me off, like it had the first time. I just wanted to be inside my girlfriend...

My girlfriend, the bubbly blonde who I was sure most guys wanted and she didn't even realize, was mine...

I kissed into her neck feeling myself grow, gently nibbling into it feeling the need to mark her despite the purple marks draping her skin from last night. Her breathing picked up as I moved onto her. I released myself and slowly pushed in but then groaned and stopped.

"Honey, wake up.." I gently kissed her lips before biting onto them and saw the faint smile on them giving her, one more kiss before her eyes opened slightly.

"Such a gentleman, finally waking up his girlfriend the proper way besides the fact that you're half buried inside of me" She giggled, blinking a few more times which was pointless because of the darkness in the room with the sun rising peeking in.