26. Calling me B E A U T I F U L

"Calling me cute is nice.
Calling me hot is great.
But calling me yours is all I want."

◆◆◆

"Look at me." He demanded and I smiled as I did feeling my back move against the wall.

I didn't think it could be comfortable but I was too focused on his rough movements and shut my eyes again hearing him chuckle a bit.

It was one of those nights, not those nights where he was pissed but one of those nights where we had a stupid argument about him not cleaning up the room while I had a long day with several meetings.

I complained while he rolled his eyes and turned the TV louder to drown them out as I tidied up the room before I eventually just snatched it from him and threw it against the wall before getting back to cleaning.

Safe to say he got mad, called me an annoying stuck up blonde who couldn't just let things be while I ignored him feeling too tired. Until he pushed me up against the wall which made my breath hitch saying how I always provoked him when he didn't feel like fucking me into oblivion but before I could respond had me up against the wall and here we were.

"You could have just told me if you wanted my attention, Blondie" He grunted into my ear.

"Who says I do?"

He frowned and moved back but I immediately pulled him back not wanting him to stop.

"No Baron!" I groaned opening my eyes and of course beside me was Baron staring at me confused while sitting next to me.

I sighed and placed the pillow over my head to block the sight of the man who was not only now my friend but somehow managed to fill my sleeping mind as well, "why are you here?"

Since Tuesday night I had more encounters than I expected to have with Baron since my whole I feel stuck with you, leave me alone fiasco due to the fact that I was now his friend.

Which according to Baron meant basically slipping back into our old routine. Now I wasn't referring to our steamy moments, safe to say that was behind us while I didn't see the point that it was. I figured why not just do it all again but I didn't want to voice it because one, I could be rejected considering in the few days we had moments together he hadn't attempted anything so maybe whoever left their mark on him had him stuck on them.

"You weren't in the gym this morning." He simply said, surprisingly not questioning me calling out his name but I guess he was used to it.

"And you came to check on me. Wow" I smiled, resting my head on the pillow revealing my sleepy face as I stared up at him and he smirked.