32. Cover it U P

"Cause you're too sexy, beautiful
and everybody wants a taste
that's why
I still get jealous .."
N I C K J O N A S_ J E A L O U S

◐◑●

"You should really stop that" I heard her despite my headphones as I had seen her coming my way after doing some sets with Natalya

I still couldn't believe she thought Nattie was the blonde.

While Nattie was easy to get along with considering she was always around somehow, not only was she married but I had never intended to get involved with anyone, especially at work until Renee. The fact that she thought I could just switch to someone else after I had made all the effort was weird to me. But women were always a headache and Renee was no ordinary woman so I doubted there would be a time she wouldn't confuse me or tick me off.

"What?" I frowned sitting up

"The grunting" She sighed resting her knee on the end of the bench and my eyes trailed her tan legs before focusing on her.

"That's how I workout"

"Yeah well its distracting"

I shrugged. "You're distracting"

She smiled like I knew she would even though I had sounded irritated, the same way I did.

"I know"

"You need to hurry up" I stood up, feeling a few eyes on us but focusing on her because I was used to it. People talking shit about me, about the way I did things only now they were trying to figure out whether there was truth to Miz's words. And yet she called all of them fucking friends...

"Why?" I heard her behind me as I had turned away from her.

I leaned over as I grabbed some weights and slowly began lifting."Because I want to fuck you"

"Oh how romantic" Her voice was filled with amusement but I couldn't be sure considering it had been a couple of weeks since I showed up outside her door and let everything out. And I hadn't gotten to be inside her yet, yeah I didn't mind waiting because she could distract me by talking my head off but I was a man, scratch that, wolf and I needed to get lost in her.