12. Mad at H I M

"No expectations.
No disappointments."
M Y D E A R V A L E N T I N E

●●●

"Why are you covering it up?" He scoffed and I narrowed my eyes at him through the mirror

"Because people will get the wrong idea, Baron." I stated not even sure why he would ask me such an obvious question.

"No, they will get the right idea maybe the ones on your thighs would be different." He shrugged swinging his arms as he warmed up.

"So when Nikki comes to me, questioning me about it, who am I suppose to say caused it?" I raised my eyebrow since he wanted them to get the right idea.

"I'm sorry" he mumbled as he stood at the make-up station with me with his match up next.

"Whatever." I huffed and he rolled his eyes before grabbing his ring t-shirt and vest, moving on.

So while I had been pleasured by the wolf last week our relationship outside of the bed had become horrible. I guess you could say his parting words last week had affected me. I mean what woman wants to hear the guy you slept with basically telling you he didn't enjoy being with you?

Only one time and he still found the need to insult me? I mean its not like he let me do anything so I didn't understand what he wanted from me when he wanted the control.

So he left and I left and it was radio silence until he spotted me a couple minutes ago and what was I doing?

Currently covering up bruises aka hickeys, well touching up, that weirdly didn't hurt and were almost gone. I guess because I got caught up and Baron didn't realize the tight grip he had while in wolf mode. Luckily I wasn't wearing a dress or shorts for the night...

I sighed as I heard his music blast through the arena feeling slight excitement run through me because I made it my duty to watch his matches.

I glanced at every possible angle my face could go before being satisfied that I was good to go and headed for the green room. It was no surprise that it was a deserted area, all my girls were probably loved up with their boyfriends somewhere in the arena by now with all of them done.