48. Maybe it's N O T

"She seems so invincible right.
But just touch her and she'll flinch.
She has secrets and she trusts no one.
She's the perfect example of betrayal
cause everyone she trusted broke her"
X A N G A

●◑◐

"I expected to find your little wolf here" I heard my brother as he had offered to help me pack up shit

I had come home half expecting the same but only found boxes piled up, I would have figured she was leaving me had some of my shit not been packed in boxes too. We hadn't spoken since last week and I had to fly out for Smackdown tomorrow morning but I hadn't liked walking in and seeing her boxes again. Reminded me of the time I entered her house with that idiot.

"What's Baron's dress up?" He questioned with his eyes focused on a smaller box on the pile she had set against the wall. I frowned not sure what it was until I saw the lingerie I had hidden from her in his hands cause he was that fucking curious.

My eyes widened while he burst out laughing, "Woah brother, didn't peg you for the..."

"Shut up!" I snatched the crotchless underwear from his hand before throwing it into the box and moving it to where I had been before.

I heard him sigh, "Are you going to talk to me? I didn't come here just to help you pack up"

"Yeah I noticed since you haven't even made it into boxes yet" I narrowed my eyes which led to him rolling his and doing just that.

"She's working." Was all I said as I opened my cupboard and saw some of her things and immediately packed them into the box with my stuff.

"And she's trusting you to get the house sorted out?"

I shook my head, "just packing shit up and we'll figure things out later."

I found it funny how we had just bought a fucking mansion together and I had told her I was done. But here I was still packing our shit even when she was at one of Corey's buddy's house having a good time. Or at least that's what I witnessed in my feed, she couldn't call me but she knew she could be happy with them. Not like I had bothered her but I felt like I needed to make a sort of stand, a stupid stand but a stand.

"How did you two end up together? I mean let's be honest we all figured you were making her up because we were busting your blue balls" he chuckled and I sighed.

"We were stuck together and after awhile it became less of an obligation and more of a convenience." I shrugged, realizing she probably hadn't been sleeping in my shirts which she loved doing.

"Well with the way she looks I'm sure the transition didn't take too long"

"Hey" I glared to which he chuckled before I slowly spoke. "Yeah she's fucking beautiful, funny, annoying, hot. She's a pretty fine woman."