4.

I was videochatting Tia Tia_Dope , and I swearrrr she got me sick. She know she did it too.

-

Omniscient

Nadir walked up to Chancelor who was standing at his locker with Pharoah.

"Wassup?" Chance asked.

Pharoah looked Nadir up and down before deciding to stare at her to make her uncomfortable.

"Can I have your house key? I left mine on my dresser"

"Nah, cause I'm going to be out late and shit, and I know imma need to sneak in. Why you leaving anyways?"

Chance was going to go get some pussy from his babymama, and his mother did not like him staying out late on a school night.

"I'll leave the window open in the guest room for you, and I'll leave you a pair of clothes to change into

Chance closed his locker. "You still aint answer my question"

Nadir made eye contact with Ro before breaking it, and looking at her locker.

Pharoah laughed before walking away. "I'll see you, bruh"

Chance ended up giving his key to his sister before going to class.

Nadir took the short walk home, and made sure that she did what she said she would before going into her room to fall asleep.

Well she tried to.

But then she got an overwhelming sense of sadness, and she started to cry.

No one actually knew who she was or understood her. It sucked to be lonely.

She had been slowly distancing herself from Elisa, as it wasn't hard, because she had been with Pharoah anyhow.

Elisa had actually started talking about weddings and growing old together, and Nadir just saw that idea as unrealistic.

Or maybe she just didn't want to see it happen.

It was crazy, because there were guys that looked better, and would treat her better, but Nadir had her heart set on Pharoah.

And there was no changing her mind.

Nadir often felt as if she were never enough.

She was actually her worst critic.

There was nothing wrong with her.  Everyone had their flaws, but she had never fully loved herself and she had always found something about her to dislike or something that needed to be changed.

Her bed sunk, and Pharoah cleared his throat.

"You always cry in your room like this? It can't be healthy"

Nadir froze momentarily before throwing the cover over herself, and breaking out into a nervous sweat.

Not now.

Dear God, not now.

Pharoah pulled the cover up. "Found ya"

Nadir turned towards the wall, and sniffed before roughly rubbing the tears away from her face.

Ro kicked off his shoes before pulling the cover away from her body entirely and laying down beside her.

"Nadir. . ." He trailed off.

She wished that she could just disappear because she knew that she cried ugly, and that was not something that Pharoah would like to see.

"You want me to call Chance? Or your mama?"

"No" Nadir said quickly before sniffing.

Pharoah sighed before pulling Nadir onto him. He could feel her tense up. "Imma be honest. You annoying me right now. But you are my nigga's little sister, so I guess I could stretch my patience"

Ro lifted Nadir with ease, and went to lock her door before getting back into bed, and positioning her himself.

"You can cry. I don't care, I'm not going to judge you. I don't even know you to judge you"

"Elisa-"

"I'm just tryna fuck her. And I swear if you say some shit to her about it, then I'll punch you in your throat so damn hard, your esophagus would collapse"

Nadir had no plans on telling Elisa anyways.

"I - I won't"

"So why were you crying?"

"Personal stuff" Nadir hoped that he would dismiss the topic.

"Do you masturbate?"

"No" She responded as quickly as possible.

"Yes you do" He laughed, and pushed her off of him.

She could feel her face heat up.

Pharoah's phone rang, and he sucked his teeth before answering. "Hey, baby"

"Nah"

"You know that I'm head over tennis shoes for you"

"Let me have your virginity, baby. I love you, and I wanna make you feel good. Nobody else can give you what I can"

Nadir actually felt disgusted at how easy it was for him to lie. How he wouldn't regret it later.

"You know imma be gentle. I'm not no asshole, baby"

"I'm sure babygirl. We can do it at my house. My dad aint never home"

He was really making plans to have sex right infront of her. He had no shame.

He hung up the phone without saying goodbye, and put it ontop of her dresser before climbing into her bed.

"You cute as hell" Pharoah admitted.

Unbelievable.

It reminded her of when people would fake ask her out as a joke.

"You should go" Nadir stated. 

"Nah, imma stay right here" He disagreed.

"I could call Chance"

"You should call me Rohan. That would be sexy as hell coming from you"

He completely ignored her threat, and ended up staying the night with her.

Nadir thought it was by accident, because when she woke up, he was asleep.

Pharoah was just pretending though. He wanted to make sure that she would be okay.

-