20.

Me and my three niggas Swan, Chance, and Jacquees

-

Omniscient

Pharoah walked around the kitchen while King sat on the floor.

"That's my son, you know"

Nadir laughed. "I should have guessed that. Pharoah when are you going to stop? What did your father even do to you?"

"Nothing"

"You have a bad attitude, and you're not loyal to anybody. So far, you're just a face"

"And a body. I want you"

"And I want Chance to hurry up and come home"

"I dropped Elisa. She made our baby die. Fuck her"

"Like those weren't your groupies that fought her? And your conveniently leaving beforehand with somebody else. You were never open about cheating on Elisa, but all of a sudden you were?"

King gurgled in his seat, and set his bottle down on the floor.

"You still keeping tabs on daddy?" Pharaoh asked, and smirked at Nadir.

"I don't even know where my father is. How can I keep tabs on him?"

Pharaoh pulled Nadir back and turned her around but she shoved the palm of her hand at his eye.

"Stop making advances at-"

Pharoah slapped her in the face. "I told you to stop putting your fuckin' hands on me, Elisa"

Ro soon backed up, and he could visibly see Nadir's lip trembling.

"I'm sorry. I thought you were. Elisa hits on me and I be telling-"

His english was broken, and he looked down at his hand and saw that it was red.

Chance would find out.

"I gotta go" She mumbled, and her voice cracked.

She turned and walked upstairs, staring straight ahead.

The throbbing of her face had gone  numb.

No one had ever put their hands on her like that before, and it made her feel dizzy.

Go up to the bathroom.

Separate the curtains.

Down the pills.

-

"Nadir!" Chance called upstairs, looking at Kensli hovering over King.

"Uh. She was sleep when she opened the door for me. I swear she be sleep half - half her life" Pharoah said, messing around on his phone.

He could hit Elisa with no regrets.

Nadir was different.

She still is.

The doorbell rang, and Kensli stood straight up to go get it. "Okaaay"

Chancelor scooped her up and went to go open the door for Antiere.

"Wassup?" Antiere asked.

"So you came here to take my sister away from me again, huh? When are you gonna stay home and let us bond?"

Chance went outside because Kensli was trying to open the door to go out herself.

"I thought I was home" Antiere joked.

"I wished I would have done shit differently. Then she wouldn't have even had your ass" Pharoah watched King slide his hands across the tiles.

"Nadir was depressed before she met you, and she was afterwards. We would have most likely met even if you did have her, you wouldn't have known how to handle her like I do"

"And what the fuck is that supposed to mean?"

"You ain't never been hurt before. Shit, you try to hurt somebody before they even think about your ass. Nadir and I see shit from the same point of view. We got the same problems"

Antiere went upstairs to find that she had her clothes everywhere, and her phone was on her bed.

"Baby?"

Two small pills sat on the edge of the dresser.

Four more rested on the carpet.

After a quick look around, he discovered that Nadir wasn't there.

Antiere closed the door, and walked back to the kitchen where Pharoah leaned against the counter.

"Let me find out. Let me find the fuck out that you got something to do with this shit"

"What you - what she say to you, nigga? She lyin'." Pharoah scrolled through his phone.

King looked back and forth between the two of them, keeping up with what was happening.

Antiere snatched his phone, and slammed it face first onto the tile before picking it up and throwing it in the sink, cutting on the water, and forcing it down the garbage disposal.

Pharoah looked stunned.

"They gone have to take me out the fucking state again. I'm in a fucking rehab facility for a reason and I swear on my mothafucking parents you gone be fuckin' hurt"

Antiere picked up the broken phone and threw it at Pharoah's face and walked out the house.

"Wanna fucking stutter like you ain't know what the fuck I'm talking about" Antiere laughed. "That's aight, cause imma fuckin' handle it"

-