60.

I would appreciate it if somebody commented
-

Omniscient

Antiere pulled the sliding screen door and stepped into their backyard. "Nadir, what the fuck?"

Her body laid still, unaffected by his words.

He turned her over before lifting her up out of the lawn chair.

"You cant be sleeping outside, sweetheart. What if you wake up disoriented and fall into the pool or something?"

"I felt like I had on a sun blanket" She opened her eyes and immediately closed them again.

"What am I going to do with you?" He walked into the house and sat her on the couch instead.

"Is my baby here?" She yawned and sat up.

"Daddyyyyy" Keandre walked up to Antiere with his arms up.

"Hi pumpkin"

Keandre immediately turned around and walked towards Nadir. "Hiii Bee bee"

She sat him on her lap, and he touched her stomach.

"I asked his ass what should we name the baby, and this nigga said Vroom. Vroom Russell is not it" Antiere handed her a bottle of water but she rejected it.

Keandre took it though and put the top of it in his mouth.

"That's crazy cause . . ." Her voice faded off and she finished her sentence mumbling.

"You on some slick shit, huh?"

Keandre fell back on the couch dramatically and rested his feet on her stomach.

"You said you wanted to go find out his gender too, yes?" Nadir smiled.

"He'll be fine" Antiere said.

"Daddy"

"Son"

"Daddy"

"Move your feet from off of her belly"

"Daddy, no tired" He rested her feet on her lap instead.

"Nobody even mentioned sleeping, so I know you tired"

"Can we go for a walk? All I did was stay inside all day" Nadir said, stretching her legs.

"You know Keandre at that stage where he think he too big for a stroller, but he not going anywhere fast and he swear he independent"

"I can't go very far before my lungs get weak, and I don't exercise like i'm supposed to" Nadir stood up slowly.

"I be tryna give you the workout, but nope"

Keandre slid off of the couch, and started walking sideways.

"I love it when this nigga take naps" He hoisted his son over his shoulder.

"Stop referring to him like that"

"He know who he is, sweetheart"

Nadir walked out of their house first, and Antiere locked the door behind himself.

"So does Chance know you're pregnant? Or Faris?"

Nadir shrugged. Chance had a pretty good idea on what was going to happen.

And she didn't talk to her mother at all so she was out of it too.

"I'm tryna go see Kensli after the baby born. She still living with Faris, King, and them" Antiere said.

"Baby's first road trip"

"We gone have to hurry up and go home cause this boy drooling down my back" Antiere said and adjusted Keandre.

-

"There's a car in our driveway, Antiere"

"I see it sweetheart. Imma put Keandre in the car, and i'll tell you when to come home"

A woman got out of the car smiling. "Antiere"

"Awwwww shit" He said.

Nadir clasped her hands and walked up the driveway.

"Honey, look at youuu. You look so beautiful, Nadir. Antiere, look at her"

"I was looking at her one time before, then she ended up pregnant" He smirked.

"Shut up, fool. Can I touch?" Antiere's mother asked her, looking at her stomach.

Nadir nodded her head, and she felt around on her stomach for a few moments.

"I'm in grandchild heaven" She turned towards Antiere and removed Keandre from his shoulder.

Keandre scrunched his face up and sighed before opening his eyes.

"Why you so excited, mama?"

"I'm excited for the both of you. I can tell that you've grown so much"

"Bee bee" Keandre leaned back before putting his hand on his grandmother's face.

"You're a big boy. I got you a gift in my car" She walked towards the car and pulled out a big bag. "Antiere, pop the trunk and bring the stuff inside"

"Bye daddy" Keandre looked down at the sidewalk as he got carried inside.

"What you doing, sweetheart? Them bags ain't gone get themselves" He popped the trunk.

Nadir walked towards the car, and Antiere kissed the side of her face. "Stop thinking about how great it would be for her to stay. Go sit down somewhere"

"I was just-"

"My dad ready to be right behind her, and did I really move all this way for them to come and stay with me?"

"Oh, what do you know, ya dumbass bitch? I like her"

-