55.

Bryson said when he drop, a few niggas is going ghost. I was one of them

-

Omniscient

"I think we should wait for a baby first" Nadir said as she watched Keandre stomp around in the shredded cheese he just dumped out.

Antiere recorded the whole thing while laughing.

Antiere grabbed her chin, and kissed her while still looking at his phone. "Its whatever, we can grow together first"

Keandre looked at his dad when he was finished, and pointed to the mess he made.

"And we gotta go to the store now, son son. Go get your shoes"

Keandre walked off, leaving cheddar footprints on the wood.

Nadir got up, and Antiere pulled her onto his lap. "Let me make an appointment with you later"

"For?"

"Whenever the baby sleep" Antiere looked towards the doorway to see Ke dragging two different pairs of his fathers shoes.

"He doesn't sleep" Nadir swiped her hand across the seat of Antiere's pants before leading  Keandre out of the room.

Keandre held onto the back of her shorts while screaming for his own entertainment.

After Nadir wiped his feet, they headed off to the grocery store.

-

"You so fake, son son"

Keandre stood in the middle of the aisle, looking between Antiere and Nadir, wondering who to go with.

Nadir pointed towards Antiere. "Your daddy wants you"

"Daddy wants the both of y'all"

Keandre ran towards Nadir, and they both walked away. "We can't do pressure"

"I got shopping to do anyways" Antiere turned the cart around, and Nadir led Keandre towards the children's books.

"We've been together for a while, but I have to go in tomorrow" She said, and got down to his level to look at books.

"Awoh" Keandre said, shoving his fingers into his mouth.

"I-"

"Is Nadir back home?"

"Ain't no way, the girl is gone"

"She forgot how to text. Anything is possible"

Nadir stood up and turned around. "Hi, guys" She hugged Abani first, then Kamon, and lastly Quadell.

Keandre slapped her on the leg because he didn't have her attention anymore.

"I thought Earnest was fake, but you the fakest of them all. I'm ashamed to have known you" Quadell said while Keandre squeezed Nadir's hand while partially hiding behind her legs.

Nadir picked him up and he immediately started to sob.

"I remember that baby from when I was being nosy at your job"

Keandre pulled at Nadir's hair and buried his face into her neck. She adjusted him on her side.

"Hold on" Abani turned out of the aisle for a few moments.