16.

For just pennies a day, you can help out a Ty in need

-

Omniscient

Chance walked into Nadir's room to find that she was laying in bed with red eyes.

"What did that nigga Pierre do to you?"

Nadir sniffed, and stared at the tv.

"Nadir" Chance sat down on the bed where his sister sat.

"Sorry, that commercial was interesting. He got me sick, that's what he did"

"Pharoah told me that he seen y'all all buddy buddy at the grocery store"

"Elisa tried to call me out on some bull-"

Chance covered her mouth. "I don't tolerate that kind of language"

"Well it was. Mama said that he can come over, and I'll leave my door open just so you can stay sane"

"I appreciate it. When Kensli wakes up from her nap, she's going to accidentally wander in here, and I'm going to come looking. Just so you know"

"Chance"

"I wrote a bunch of songs while I was suspended. I was thinking about recording them or some shit"

"Do you have a title for the project? My suggestion would be 'My Favorite Sister, Nadir'."

"I wish I had another sister so that you wouldn't be my favorite"

The doorbell rang, and Nadir got up. "You're not my favorite brother anyhow. Rumor has it, my father was a hoe. I'm sure that I have a sibling that I'd like more than you"

"That's how it is? Oh, alright" Chance pushed past his sister playfully.

He beat her to the door, and opened it. "Who are you?"

Nadir ducked under Chance's arm wearing a jacket.

"And you'd better be just checking the mail. Where are you going?"

"Mom said that he can come over to pick me up to take me to the group therapy session. There's a dinner or something tonight"

"So why were you talking like you was just finna be in your room?"

"I thought we were going to hang out first, but I got the times wrong. My mistake. Bye"

Chance scowled and closed the door.

"Why she gotta have a nigga that always wanna be somewhere?"

Kensli walked up to him, and he looked at her confused.

"I thought you were sleeping upstairs. How did you get past the baby gate?"

Kensli licked her teeth, and shrugged before walking into the living room.

Chance followed behind her. "I wish Nadir was a lesbian. Then she wouldn't be having to deal with niggas on a relationship level"

"Okay" Kensli walked up to the tv and touched the screen, even though she knew that she wasn't supposed to.

"I would like to go to your house" Nadir said, sinkin down in the passenger's seat.

"What's wrong with yours?"

"Nothing. I guess I'd just like more privacy"

"Once I start kissing you, I cant stop-"

"That's fine"

Antiere laughed. "I've learned that, and we're not anywhere near that stage yet"

Nadir's face flushed red, and she shut up.