68. (new)

Omniscient

"Oh, you're still here?" Nadir turned over in her bed.

Antiere moved his phone away from his ear, and kissed her. "Where imma go, sweetheart?"

"I meant in my life. I was sure you would've left"

"Girl, shut up" He hung up the phone.

"I don't want to get the surgeries anymore"

"I was just gonna be upset with you about it" Antiere admitted.

"Can I go to a job fair?"

"The question is will you go?" Antiere asked.

"Well can I get a kiss?"

"You already trapped me with some babies, damn"

"We got more in common than you and what's his face. You want kids? Baby I could give you all the kids you could ever ask for. And we can adopt too if you want. I love you, and I can say it to your face. Let's backtrack a little bit, baby. I know I lied to you all them years ago, but I'm better now. I got kids, and I want my first love back" Nadir mocked him and got out of bed.

"You ugly for remembering that" He laughed.

Keandre was running in the hallway but he stopped and turned around.

"What, pumpkin?"

He grabbed Nadir's hand and led her to the twin's room before guiding her hand to the knob. "Open?"

She opened the door to check on them, but they were still sleeping.

"Not now, Ke. You have to wait until they're well rested"

Keandre walked up to his father, defeated. "Now?"

Antiere picked him up, and Nadir went into the bathroom before immediately walking back out.

"I wish you would stop trying to teach him how to aim. The floor is sticky" She went to go get the mop.

"You should've seen the bathroom at the mall the other day" Antiere said.

"Daddy said I do better when it gets bigger"

Nadir looked at Antiere. "He is two years old, Antiere"

"He my son. Ion care" Antiere walked out of the room and into the twins room. "Aight, y'all. It's time to wake up. Y'all can get a titty if you need it, but we gotta get a move on"

Aurelia was the first to cry, and Antiere put Keandre down before picking her up.

"Aurelia's your favorite" Nadir came in with two bottles of breast milk.

"I love all my children equally. Relish tolerates me the most"

Nadir got Anais and walked over to the changing table before changing her diaper while she frowned.

Antiere went to the other table, and felt Relia's diaper. "Damn, yo pissy ass. Yo dried out raisin bladder"

She started sobbing, and he looked at Nadir. "I think your daughter a crybaby"

Anais grunted before resting her head in the crook of Nadir's neck before opening her eyes to look at Ke.

"Hiiii" He whispered.

-

"Stupid" Keandre stepped up to Kensli, and Kensli's jaw dropped.

"Daddy" She turned to Chance, and he looked the other way before smirking. "Hmm?"

"I am not stupided"

"I say stupid" Keandre blinked at her.

"That's bullying, Kens. Now you know how you make Keandre feel sometimes" He held Aurelia up to eye level and she slobbed on his face while cooing.

Keandre smiled, feeling undefeated.

"That's not nice, pumpkin" Nadir informed, making him frown and walk towards her with his arms out. "Mommy, please"

"You is too big to be getting carried" Antiere said, even though he was carrying him earlier in the day.

"Are" Nadir corrected and picked Keandre up.

He sucked his teeth. "These kids dividing us, sweetheart. Lets ditch em"

"I would ditch you before I ditch my babies"

"See. Why we gotta talk about stuff like that?" He slapped the back of her thigh, scaring Anais.

"You would do the same thing" She walked outside with Keandre.

"I aint ask you that though, sweetheart"

-

This was boring, but I've been at work all fucking day and my dad wont take me home