66.

Omniscient

"Hiii Relia" Nadir cooed into the phone and Aurelia stared directly into the camera.

"Mommy, I say hi again" Keandre said off camera.

Janet laughed. "That's your third time"

"All y'all doing is saying hi over and over again. Let me borrow your mama for a second" Antiere took Nadir's phone and said bye to everyone before hanging up.

"That was rude, Ant"

"Sweetheart, i'm tryna fuuuuck. Do I have to beg you for sex?"

"Can I get the fat removed from my stomach? I'll pay for it"

"No, that's ridiculous Nadir"

"Well I don't feel comfortable enough to expose myself to you"

Antiere groaned. "It don't even bother me. I just put a ring on it"

Nadir turned away from him in the bed. "Goodnight"

"Imma put my dick into you while you sleeping"

"No, because i'm not on birth control, and you don't care for condoms"

"We don't do birth control"

"The kids we have now are enough. Can we atleast wait two years?"

"You just blew me" Antiere got out of the bed and stomped into his shoes. "Birth control, waiting for kids, and getting some stupid shit done to your body"

"You're overdramatic" Nadir threw the cover over herself and closed her eyes.

-

Anais burped and Nadir placed her down on the pillow before readjusting Aurelia on her nipple.

"You sleepy?" She flicked her finger on Anais's lip and Anais opened her mouth to taste it. Nadir put a pacifier in her mouth instead and picked up Relia's hand before kissing all of her fingers.

Antiere walked into their room and took a jacket off, and his shoes.

"I wonder where Anais at" He leaned down towards Nadir's boob to kiss Aurelia and she put her hand up to push him away before resting it on her boob.

He got into bed after taking off his shirt and jeans and leaving them on the floor.

Anais turned to look up at her daddy, and he picked her up before sitting her down on him.

"How you doing, pacifier?"

She made a noise before looking at Nadir and her sister.

"How long they been here?" Antiere asked.

Nadir shrugged without looking in his direction, and picked up her phone while holding Relia in place on the pillow with her elbow.

She sighed before putting her phone down, but Earnest texted her.

'I know yo ass ain't smoke it. Gimme my shit back'

Relia let her go and Nadir fixed herself before putting her over her shoulder and getting up.

"Where you goin'?"

She grabbed her phone and put it in her pocket. "Downstairs"

Relia burped, and they went downstairs where Keandre and Janet were watching Paw Patrol.

"Hey, guys" Nadir sat on the floor beside Keandre.

He didn't respond because he was into the tv.

"I told Antiere already, but how would you feel if Antiere's dad stayed with us? Apparently, he misses me" Janet asked.

"I don't have a problem with it. I would love to get to know more of his family"

Keandre rolled off of his butt and stood up. "I pizza"

"We don't have any pizza here, Ke" Nadir said.

"I brought some home because I was starving, and I guess sharing with him would be the grandmotherly thing to do"

Nadir got up, and led him into the kitchen.

"Hi, sister" He looked up at her as she looked down at him over her mother's shoulder.

She burped and closed her eyes, and Nadir yawned.

"Big boy bed?"

"Are you inviting me to stay with you tonight?"

"Uh huh" He nodded his head.

Nadir got him a slice of the Papa Johns pizza and they sat at the table.

Aurelia sat on the table facing Nadir while she held her neck up, but she got sleepy so Nadir started to rock her.

"A messy" He wiped his hands on his face and finished his pizza.

"I'll give you a bath after I put her down" Nadir went upstairs to put Aurelia in her crib.

She laid down without a problem, and Nadir stayed with her for a few moments before kissing her goodnight - well more like 'I'll see you in a few hours' - and getting up to go.

But Antiere came in and laid Anais down before leaving the room. "Imma need you to come to bed within five minutes cause i'm not going to bed with you not in it"

Keandre was happy to hear that his bath was cancelled, and that he could stay up a little later.

Nadir changed clothes in the bathroom before getting into bed.

"You know I love you, right?"

"I want to start working again, Antiere. I can't do what I want to do if i'm always out on a maternity leave. The last time I sat on my ass this long, I was homeless. I want to be doing something with myself"

"And run me through the fat removal surgery"

"I just want to take the weight off my stomach. I don't like it"

"And the birth control?"

"I don't have three boobs to breast feed with, and we'd be constantly strained and your mother already watches Keandre while we get used to this"

"Whatever makes you happy, but I get to choose the doctor and the pills. That shit is non negotiable, Nadir"

"Okay, sure. But who the fuck did you think you were, leaving the house cause I made you feel some type of way?"

"I apologize" He kissed the back of her neck before burying his face into her neck to kiss on it some more.

-

Awkward place to end, but this was long and boring.

Could someone recommend me some books to read?

Also, I published two new books earlier today and this is a goodnight from me.