28.

I've been busy this whole week 😭. Somebody pray for me and my driver's test tomorrow, because I chose to write

-

Omniscient

"Who told me that it was a good idea for us to go down to the pool?" Antiere asked himself.

Nadir kept inching away from him, but then she had found herself cornered.

"You said what?" She pretended as if she didn't hear him.

"You awfully far, Nadir. That's what I said"

"Really? I did - I didn't think that so my english is not about to make sense" Nadir shook her head at at herself before sighing.

"I make you that nervous, baby?" He walked up onto her, and engulfed her into a hug before kissing her exposed shoulder blade.

"I be wanting to make love to you more and more every day"

"Hold on, let me turn down the pressure" Nadir mumbled.

"I'm not saying that to put pressure on you, it was just a confession"

The front of his swim trunks pressed against her leg, and they made eye contact before Nadir quickly broke it

"I told you" He laughed before going off to the deep end.

Nadir touched her thigh moments later. "Why can I still feel it?"

"Feel what?" Chancelor put his foot on her back.

"What did you see?" She questioned.

"So you know I'm getting fed the fuck up, right?"

"Now I know, Chance. Now I know."

-

Nadir hugged Antiere's body as he lay there on his phone.

She was attempting to go to sleep, and every once in a while, he looked at her.

"I think you sleep to avoid life"

"I think so too, but I'm going to disagree for the sake of disagreeing"

A/I: Shout out to all my disagreers out there

"You ain't got no motive or ambitions"

"Damn, it just got juicy" Chance turned around on his bed before blinking. "Aye, don't talk shit about my sister"

"Why do we have to bring that up?" Nadir asked. "Can't I get a break from life?"

"You don't want a break, you want an all expense paid vacation" Antiere stated.

"Why don't you just say I'm lazy?"

"If the bed fits, lay in it" Chance laughed.

"Get out, bro" Antiere stated.

Chance shrugged before leaving the room.

Antiere sat up, and toyed with the waistband of his boxers while staring off into space.

This occasionally exposed his deep v-line and trimmed strands of pubic hair.

"Let me switch gears for a second, baby"

"Why are you constantly switching subjects? You've been doing it all day, Antiere"

"I have a job"

"So you're going to job-shame me now because you got one?" She concluded.

"Nah. No, I've had the job longer than I've known you"

"I don't like where this is going" Nadir sat up, and made eye contact with him.

She sunk her nails into her thigh to make her less uncomfortable.

"I made an investment, and I own a drug business, but I'm not tied to it"

Nadir laughed, and it was a 'I know he wouldn't sit in my face and lie to me, but please don't be true' kind of  laugh.

"How do you own something and have no ties to it?" She stood up, and walked over to the dresser.

"I have people who do everything for me, I just get the money"

"Well continue to get your money, Antiere"

"Baby, what you doing?"

"We have to break up now"

"Baby, you gotta be-"

"You said - you said you were on drugs when you didn't have any money. They were your drugs that you were playing around with, weren't they? You just built yourself back up when you got clean, right?"

"Yeah"

"I can't do that to myself. I'm sorry"

"Do what? I'm not gone ever put you in any type of situation, and I put that on my mama"

"Curiosity killed the cat, and I'm a pussy. I'm weak, Antiere. There's a part of me, that misses doing the drugs, and being an addict. I know I'd go back"

Antiere stood up and turned Nadir around to face him before kissing her on the lips.

"We need eachother"

She gave in without a second thought, and Antiere carried her over to the bed before parting her legs and getting in between them.

"You don't love me?"

Antiere kissed down to her chest, and Nadir could feel the lump in her throat.

She pushed his head away farther than she intended to before getting up. "No. I can't - I can't"

She stomped into her shoes before leaving the room and rushing towards the stairs.

Antiere sat up on the bed, and attempted to make sense of what just happened.

Chance caught sight of Nadir practically running out of the lobby and stood up to see what was wrong.

He knew his sister, and if he called her, she would do her best to disappear.

Chance turned Nadir around by her shoulder.

"You know you just need time to think, Nadir. You can get a hotel room by yourself, but don't cry. I hate seeing you-"

"You knew?"

"I didn't like it when he came to me, but I know that he-"

"I'm going home. I don't - bye"

"If you going home, then pack up your shit so we can go get on the highway and be back before tomorrow"

"I'm going back with Mr. Bennett"

"And when was that ever home? Name one person who treats you like family, Nadir. I'm here all damn day, and I can fucking wait" Chance scowled.

"I don't wan't to do this"

"Who the fuck gone do this with you? I swear to god, all you do is push people away and make niggas fuckin' mad. Why do you refuse to let people in and know what your problem is?"

"Why can't you see what my problem is? I have fucking nothing going for me. I couldn't tell you the number of days I still want to kill myself and just sit and think about doing it again. I don't have a career, or anything going for me, and I'm a fucking waste of space, and I don't want to be here. I don't even do anything, and I still fuck up. My mother just cut me out of her life, and I didn't even get an explanation. People I don't even know talk shit, and it gets to me. It really does, and I'm hurting so bad, but I just put up this big fucking front like I'm okay, but I'm not. I don't feel like I'll ever be okay"

-

Aye, shout out to all the mental breakdowns that I've had in 2016 and shoutout to my young niggas for listening to me