51.

66 reads and 4 votes. Alrighty then, this gotta go soon

-

Omniscient

"I think you should let Nadir breathe before you start trying shit with her" Chance stated.

"Why would I give her the opportunity to meet some nigga that's better than me? I'm tryna shoot my shot"

"I honestly don't want you and Nadir together. Your feelings for her probably real, but you using the fact that she wants kids to your advantage. Y'all are two totally different people now"

"I am in love with your sister, and I couldn't care less about what you think of is, because you ain't just gone change my mind"

"Nadir didn't even agree to anything. All of the shit you sayin' is pure fiction. You not the only guy out here that she might be interested in"

"Aight, so fuck you. As much as I help you out financially and all that other shit to support what Chancelor believes in, and all you can do is say negative shit to me" Antiere walked out of the room, before going to get Keandre from upstairs. "Have fun at the studio"

When he came back down, Keandre was leaned over his shoulder, trying to see what was in his diaper bag.

Nadir was sleeping outside on the swing with one of Keandre's blanket over herself, and his bottle tucked beneath her.

"Nadir" Antiere removed the empty bottle.

She sat up and rubbed her face. "I missed my alarm?"

"I don't know about no alarm, baby, but you fell asleep outside. Ain't nobody out here, and I'm ready to go"

"I should go brush my teeth first, but can I go with you? We should talk"

"I got Keandre, but yeah"

"We aren't going to do anything, I just want to talk"

-

Keandre snored in the backseat, and Nadir turned away from Antiere while rubbing her own pant leg.

"Earnest and I agreed on separation, and he went home, but I don't want us to be over" Nadir spoke softly.

"Can I kiss you?" Antiere asked.

"I just said-"

"And I know what you said, Nadir, but I need to see something real quick. Y'all separated at the moment, so what's the harm?"

"You want to know if you still feel something?"

"Yes"

"Okay"

"Come here" He mumbled.

"So have you seen Elisa recently? I forgot she even existed, and she was my last high school friend. I have friends now I guess. I would consider Quadell my bestfriend. Besides Earnest. And-"

Nadir leaned forward and press their lips together before attempting to jump back, but Antiere had already anticipated that, and pulled her forward slightly before repeatedly kissing her lips.

Her leg went over the console, and she climbed in between his legs.

Antiere kissed on her neck, and Nadir pushed his face away before going back to the passenger's seat.

"I feel guilty. I need to call Earnest"

"Nadir-"

She was already phoning Earnest.

"Nadir, I had a vasectomy two months ago" Earnest spoke into the phone before she could clear her throat. "I'm sorry, ma"

She hung up the phone, and got back into the car where Keandre was screaming his head off.

Nadir got out of the car, and got into the backseat with him and he reached out to her quivering lip.

She wiped her face before her tears started to fall. "I'm sorry I'm stupid. I don't - I just don't know"

Keandre sat up in his carseat, and Nadir turned away from him before breaking out into a sob.

"Ah" Keandre reached out his hands to get picked up by her.

Antiere started up the car and pulled off without saying anything else.

-

Groundhogs.