45.

@Tia_Dope
Follow her (me)
Dat Way 🤘🏾

Only if ya want to. Ain't nobody forcin it 🤷🏾‍♀️

^^^^ I reminded Tia of my password cause I was supposed to be dead (it's okay, I'll be dead soon), and she just promotes her wattpad💀💀💀. But our birthday is Tuesday💚🎉

Omniscient

"Tuh. The nerve of some people" Antiere turned his body in his hospital bed.

"Nigga, you not mad at me. I'm mad at you"

"I can just look at you, and tell that you been chatting with other niggas. Best friends my dirty ass"

"I know you did not just say that shit" Chance laughed.

"Old bitch ass, untrustworthy ass nigga"

Kensli walked in, and spun around "Daddy, you lefted me"

"You was gone be good. I told you not to follow the lady with the cart"

She walked over to the bed, and Antiere pulled her up to sit.

"Kens, you just came to show off your outfit. Ponytail looking stellar" Antiere ran his fingers across her slicked back hair.

"I bought you candy, but I ated it"

"You always adding -ed into something for no reason"

"You rude. I can leaved right now"

-

"Nadir"

"Hm?"

"So you just gone start curving a nigga now, ma?"

"Why don't we both admit that I don't 'do it' for you anymore? Thanks for slaughtering my self-esteem, Earnest. Ya killed it"

"I ain't suddenly stop feelin' you, Nadir. It's your fault . You the one that told me that you was gone kill yourself, and expected me to brush past the idea"

"Okay, Earnest"

He slapped her butt before pulling her off of the floor.

"So that's what gets you off?"

He laughed. "You're killing me, here"

"Wouldn't be the first time" She shrugged and folded her clothes in her suitcase.

"Mad ass"

"Soft dick"

"You just got unrealistic sex expectations. Stop watching porn, not everything's gonna be perfect "

"Or you're getting old. Get you some blue pills"

"It's aight when you try to bully me, but the other way around ain't?"

Nadir groaned, and Earnest pulled her up to her feet before burying his face into her neck.

She put her hand on the back of his head, and he pulled their torsos together.

"Do you-"

"Yeah, I got condoms. We in no situation to have kids" He stated.

"Pregnancy on unaffordable"

Earnest gripped her butt before walking her backwards towards the bed.

Nadir sunk her hand into his pants before pulling it out. "Earnest. . ."

"How about we grab a bite to eat, instead?"

"I'm going to go take a shower" Nadir said.

"I really don't like the way you're acting. I'm not not doing it on purpose, and now you suddenly got a sexual dependency"

"I'm sorry, Earnest. I'm not taking your feelings into consideration"

"Man, whatever. I'm ready to leave. Enjoy your shower, though"

"Waiiiit. I'm really, really, really sorry. Can I get a kiss before you go?" Nadir walked up to him, and wrapped her arms around his mid section before standing on her toes.

He licked his lips before rubbing them across her forehead, detaching them, and leaving.

Her jaw dropped, and she wiped his saliva off of her forehead. "I know he did not"

-

Nadir sunk down in the chair, and Antiere smirked at her. "Hello, old flame"

"You shutted up. Hiiiii Naddy-ear" Kensli pulled a glove onto her foot.

Nadir put her legs across her brother, and shifted towards Kensli.

"How are you?"

"Daddy not getted me what I want" Kensli turned to scowl at her father.

Nadir sighed. "I can relate"

"Get the fuck off of me" Chance punched her in the leg.

"You look nice today, Nadir" Antiere said.

"Tuh"

"Come lay with me, and tell me wassup" He suggested.

"Get off my sister, nigga. She ready to be your in-law"

"I miss you, Chance"

"So move back. Ma's here now, she fine with you coming back home. She love talking about her Nadir"

"Yeah, come back" Antiere laughed.

"We can plaaaayyy" Kensli pulled at the finger of the glove, and hollered out when it smacked her in the toe.

"Why live off a nigga you barely know, when you can do the same with your family?" Chance questioned.

"Please don't pressure me"

Kensli walked up to Nadir and slapped her 'webbed feet' against the ground. "I'm a ducky"

"Can you swim?"

"No, I sit in the tub. Daddy said I am not old enoughed to shower. You shower?"

"Yes, ma'am" Nadir nodded her hair.

"Then you show me how to shower, pleeeeaaaassseee"

"Then she can show me, next" Antiere licked his lips.

"I not stupid, you're a boy Uncle"

"I don't know, I have to leave soon, Kens"

Kensli pouted before turning towards the door and stepping out into the hallway. "I go get our stuff"

-