46.

I could've updated earlier, but blame Calynna. Throw shade if you must.

-
Four years later

Omniscient

Nadir sat on the couch, sorting through paperwork.

Earlier on in the day, she had stacked all of the papers on her desk up and packed them in her bag to go home.

She was regretting it now.

Earnest unlocked the door to their home, and stepped in before stripping down to his boxers and tossing his clothes into the waiting black trashbag.

He went into the laundry room, and immediately put his clothes in the washing room before walking into the living room, scratching his head.

"Hey, lady"

Nadir looked up and scrunched her face. "You smell like outside"

"How was your day? You look red in the face"

She stood up, and sat her papers aside before following him upstairs.

Earnest immediately hopped in the shower, and Nadir started to clean up their room.

She picked up discarded clothes, and trash to take out later, and brought them downstairs before going into the bathroom with Earnest to wash her hands.

"Come here" Earnest called.

"I can't, I have clothes on"

He laughed, and stuck his head out the shower. "You swear you funny"

Nadir stripped before hopping in the shower, and standing behind him.

She had taken her own shower two hours before.

He turned around, and pulled Nadir infront of him. "I don't like you behind me when I'm naked"

"I'm not going to stick my finger up your-"

"Okay, Nadir"

"Unless you like it"

He lifted her up, and she kept her legs straight, making him suck his teeth and put her down. "You agitating, ma"

"I don't like shower sex because I can't dig my nails into your back like I want to"

"Abusive, you just want to abuse me"

"You're a strong man. You can handle me"

He soaped up and rinsed off a few times before doing the same with Nadir just because, and they got out.

They dried off, and Earnest lifted Nadir up once again.

"You must think you're so strong, E-"

"Ma, I lift wood heavier than you"

"Really? Should I gain weight?" Nadir questioned seriously.

Earnest slid into her before climbing between her legs.

"Do whatever you want. You look fine to me" He forced her legs apart, and Nadir wrapped her arms around his neck.

His slow strokes left Nadir breathing hard, and with her eyes closed.

"How was your day?'

She whined because he was making her talk.

"Waiiiit" She made him slide out when she sat up.

Nadir turned around, and got on all fours.

Earnest gripped her butt before slamming her ass back into his pelvis.

She cleared her throat to talk fast. "I had to meet with a family today, because I want to put their kid into foster care-"

Earnest brought his hand down to rub on her clit, and he could feel it throbbing against his finger.

"Fuck" She whined.

He pulled all the way out, and watched the juices drip out of her, and grabbed hold of himself to rub up and down her slit.

"I-"

Earnest grabbed her hair, and yanked on it before slapping her ass hard enough to make it hurt.

Before she could scream like she usually would, he filled her back up and started to fuck her faster.

She buried her face into the sheets and cried out before tightening around him.

He grunted in reaction, and Nadir's cum dripped down her legs and onto the sheets.

Earnest pulled out mid-nut, and let the rest coat her pussy.

"You good, ma?" He wiped the sweat off of his face before turning her around, and laying on her.

He slid back in, and let his member stay there, twitching, and throbbing.

"Earnest, stop" She pulled his lips onto hers, and moaned in his mouth.

He pulled out and rubbed the outside of her pussy. "Continue your story"

"I was - I was saying that the kid's dad got mad at me for wanting to take away his son - even though, he didn't care about him. He just didn't want the government interfering with his life. And he started yelling at me, but I kept my composure, but he was still rude"

"He made you cry?" Earnest stopped, and squinted at her to see if she was going to lie or not.

"Yes, but not infront of him. I think I cried because I was frustrated about the situation. I don't know why they're putting up such a fight. Why is the judge giving them chances? CanweadoptsomekidssothatIcanloveunconditionally?

"You're not about to have every kid with a broken home, Nadir. You sure you in the right field? Cause it pisses me the fuck off when a nigga or a bitch get you-"

"Yes, I'm sorry. I'll do better with my emotions" She went to the bathroom to clean herself up before getting into bed.

"If I gotta slap a pussy ass nigga, imma make it look sexy"

"Don't hit anyone, Earnest. Not even playfully, because you don't know how to react" Nadir scolded. "I've seen it happen all the time"

Earnest laughed. "Here you go ranting, ma"

"Because if you get locked up, I'm going to have to find someone else to hold it down for"

"You ain't even cook!" He laughed. "Sheets still dirty from five minutes ago. You vacuumed half the floor this morning, you-"

"There you go with those gender roles" Nadir sat up to give him a kiss before she got comfortable and let her body melt into his.

"You the one with the to-do list, but goodnight, baby"

-