18.

Omniscient

Pharoah handed the three girls one hundred dollars each.

"Don't fuck up"

One of them gave Pharoah a hug.

"I got you, Ro. I'm tired of seeing her with you anyways"

He nodded his head, and went to get something to drink for Elisa.

He scooped up some punch and threw five flavorless pills into her cup.

The drink got lighter, and Pharoah opened a container on the table and poured some more punch into her cup.

He walked up to Elisa and handed her the drink.

"It's hot in here, so I brought you some shit to drink"

"Why that bitch hug you?"

"She don't even know you. Get off her" Pharoah sighed. "Don't embarrass me before I do some shit later"

"Well I know she saw me with you because she laughed at me when she walked in"

"Oh well. You want me to start a fight about it or something? Cause I'm not"

Chance was sitting at a bench with Nadir and Antiere downing a row of shots.

"You're somebody's father" Nadir ate a barbecue chip and watched her brother.

"I'm off duty" He laughed.

As much as Antiere wanted to drink too, he didn't.

He used to drink every opportunity that he could, but he was currently adjusting to staying sober.

Plus, Nadir couldn't drive, and he didn't want to embarrass her by being drunk.

"I gotta fuckin' jet" Chance stood up  and leaned towards the direction of the house before going towards it.

Nadir had taken another pill before she left, and it made her hungry.

"You staring off into space, baby. Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. Just hungry. Are you okay?" She did her best not to look into his eyes.

Lying would be easier.

"You sitting here eating tay-tur crisps"

"What the hell?" Nadir smiled at him.

"I just wanted to see you smile, baby" He leaned forward and kissed her on the cheek. "That right there is a granny kiss"

"Hey, do you go to our school? I ain't never seen you around before" A dude slapped hands with Antiere. "I know I've seen Chance's sister before"

"Nadir" Antiere informed. "And nah, I don't go to school"

Nadir saw Pharoah with his arm around some girl and they looked like they were ready to leave.

"Oh, well I ain't gone bother you" The dude walked away, and Nadir turned to look at Antiere.

"I'm disappointed in myself" She admitted.

"Why? What's wrong?"

Nadir blinked slowly before shaking her head. "Nevermind" She spoke softly.

Antiere raised his eyebrow. "You like Pharoah or something?"

"Ew. Not that. I-"

A crowd of people started to rush towards the house.

Antiere stood up, and pulled Nadir up with him.

Inside, Elisa was arguing with one of the girls Ro had paid.

"I told you to watch that bitch word, because I got the dirt on yo bitch ass. How you gone let your best friend fuck around with yo nigga and still stay with him? And he got a whole child. But you didn't know" The girl got in her face, and slapped her hand across Elisa's stomach lightly.

"And anybody who got anything to say about some old shit that you did can say it to my face" Antiere scowled.

"You don't have to do that. We can go" Nadir grabbed hold of his hand.

At first he wouldn't budge.

"Baby?" She spoke smoothly, and grabbed hold of his face, forcing him to look at her, and not the scene unfolding.

When Nadir asked about her brother, she discovered that he had already gotten a ride home from one of his and Pharoah's friends.

Elisa had gotten thrown to the ground, and then a whole group of girls swarmed around her.

The original three girls had recruited some of their own friends, and now fourteen girls were attacking Elisa.

She was screaming at first, but then somebody spat in her mouth.

A few good samaritans started to fight for Elisa, but only because she was visibly pregnant.

Nadir started to gravitate towards the center of the commotion.

She would have never expected her friendship to turn out the way it did.

It didn't even exist anymore.

And it was all over a guy who wasn't even worth it.

Antiere pulled Nadir back by her waist, and pushed his way all the way to his car.

He walked over to the driver's side and slid in before pulling Nadir onto his lap.

He closed the door, and put his key in the ignition before taking his car out of park and into neutral.

"We got our first driving test today"

He was quick to come up with a new focus for the night.

He put the seatbelt over the both of them, and kicked off his shoes before Nadir did the same and pushed them towards the passenger's seat.

He did this so she wouldn't be stepping onto his shoes.

"Okay, go" Nadir put her hands at eight and four.

"You can't reverse in neutral" He kissed the back of her neck.

Antiere took control for a momemt, and sped off away from the party.

It wasn't hard to tell that he was going above the speed limit.

Nadir placed her hands ontop of his and he drove in silence.

They arrived at an empty parking lot, and Antiere went to go sit in the passenger's side.

Nadir looked at him with uncertainty.

"There ain't no cars or nothing around. Practice however you want" He coached.

She put the car in reverse and pressed the break by accident.

"I'm kind of sleepy" Nadir lied. "We should try this tomorrow"

She and Antiere locked eyes, and she searched his face to see if he would believe her.

He leaned over and connected their lips before climbing over the console and getting inbetween her legs.

He rubbed on her thighs, and went from kissing on her to sucking down her neck.

The feeling of his tongue on her skin made her squirm beneath him, so he went back to kissing her lips.

His tongue slid into her mouth, and he could taste the barbecue chips that she ate earlier.

Antiere laughed against her mouth, and pulled away. "I love the shit out of you"

-