9.

Omniscient

Nadir stood up, and walked into her bathroom before cutting on the light and going straight to her cabinet.

She sighed before opening it, grabbing the bottle, taking two pills, putting the top back on, and putting the bottle back.

She tossed the pills down her throat, but they came back up, an she choked.

Nadir broke out in a coughing fit before cutting off the light, and going back into her room.

Kensli wandered in, and looked at the box of donuts on her bed.

"I was about to call you fake, but I'm supposed to be watching you. Where did you go?"

Kensli giggled, and stepped closer to the bed.

Nadir lifted her up onto the bed, and sat her down.

She took it upon herself to open the box of donuts, and picked up a glazed one before putting it in her lap.

"No, it's okay. I only just washed my sheets" Nadir stated, and looked at her.

The door to Nadir's room opened, and Pharoah stood there with a bag, some roses, and a big teddy bear sat on the floor.

"Nadir-"

"No, dear"

"I miss yo ass. I-"

"Please don't do that to me. Don't say anything to hurt my feelings, and please don't stress me out, Pharoah. I don't need it"

Kensli climbed off the bed, and left her donut on the comforter before walking up to the big bear and squealing.

"Of course you like him and his gifts"

"What'chu mean? I'm still her uncle" He chuckled.

"You're a snake, that's what you are"

"Well let me take my fuckin' gifts and bounce then, bitch. Cause I know you won't finna thank me"

"Bye"

"I was kidding" He picked up Kensli and the bear, and stepped into Nadir's room to place them on the bed.

"Too close"

"You so mean"

"I'm saying too close because you're making me uncomfortable, and if that's a problem, then so be it"

He sighed, then Nadir sighed.

"Aight"

"You don't get it, Pharoah"

"I'm just tryna-"

"Am I a trophy or something? If anything, I'd do less for you than Elisa could. I don't get it. Why would you waste your time with me? I like you, but I have now regained my sense. What do you get out of fucking with the quiet kid?"

"I'll see you later" Pharoah said, and smirked at her.

It was a stupid smirk.

"Ah-nnn" Kensli said.

"Unc" He corrected, and left their house.

-

"I didn't realize it was national sibling day" Elisa said, jokingly moving the bear's arm.

"It was Pharoah" Nadir stared off into space, feeling drowsy."Pharoah gave me the bear, and the roses, and the chocolates. Could you make it stop?"

Elisa didn't believe her at first, because he hadn't spent a dime on her.

Besides gas.

And the food that he had gotten for himself, and maybe gave her a few fries.

"I'm trying to make this work, Nadir. I'm trying to make Pharoah and I work" Elisa stated.

"No offense, but why? He's trying to use you, and you're allowing him to. Pharoah can't do anything for you in the long run. He only thinks about himself and his bag of benefits"

Elisa had assumed that she said that because she wanted Pharoah for herself.

"Pharoah apologized. He said that he loves me-"

"And you wouldn't believe half the things he told me"

"I should go"

"What do you expect to get from Pharoah? Honestly."

"I want love. I want for us to get married, and have kids, and live in a nice neighborhood, and have a white picket fence-"

"How fast are you taking this? You're talking about white picket fences, and you can't pay not one bill in your house right now"

"You're always so fucking negative. Are you sure your on those goddamn anti-depressants?"

They're anti-depressants, not 'stop you from telling the truth to a blind bitch pills'

There was no correlation.

"I'm holding a conversation, aren't I? But you were right a few minutes ago. You should definitely go"

Elisa picked up the bag that she came with, and slammed the door to Nadir's room after herself.

"Bitches slam a fucking door, and swear they got their point across. Yo nigga 'Rohan' still giving me gifts though."

Elisa opened the door, and slammed it again.

"Somebody wanna make me loose my shit. I wish she would slam that shit again"

The door opened, and Chance popped his head in. "Damn, what was that?"

Kensli pushed the door open, and stepped through before looking around.

Nosy self.

"Nothing of my concern, anymore"

-