6.

Shout out to my nigga Tameryn

-

Omniscient

Pharoah walked up to Nadir's room, and pushed the door that was already open, wider.

He closed and locked the door behind himself, not wanting to risk being caught.

Ro kicked off his shoes before climbing into bed with her.

"Why you always sleep when Elisa not over?" He rolled her ontop of him, and she jumped in surprise.

"Pha-"

"Rohan" He rubbed on her butt. "I told you to call me by my middle name, gorgeous"

She removed his hands, feeling uncomfortable with his actions and sat up.

"Why are you here? Chance is gone and-"

"I came here to chill wit'chu, but you sleep"

"And when did you assume that this was a good idea?" Nadir asked.

Elisa's visits weren't always planned, and Chance would kill the both of them if they were ever caught together.

"On the way"

"Pharoah, I think we should stop" Nadir stated.

"Stop what? We didn't even start"

"Because we shouldn't start"

"When you gone let me eat?" Pharoah smiled at her.

"So now I have to feed you because you took it upon yourself to come over?"  Nadir said, missing what he was actually referring to.

He laughed, and smirked while studying her face. "Nevermind"

"Okay"

"Let me kiss you?"

"El-"

He cut her off when he leaned forward and connected their lips before pushing her down on the bed while he remained on his knees, hovering over her.

She didn't know how to kiss at all, and he disconnected their lips before laughing to himself.

"You laugh too much" Nadir said, embarrassed that he was laughing at her.

He kissed up to her ear, and then down her neck.

"Rohan"

"You got it right" He mumbled, and kissed on her collar bone, and the top of her breasts.

"Too far" Nadir pushed his head away lightly.

That didn't stop him.

He lifted up her shirt, and kissed around her belly button.

Nadir grabbed his hair, and pulled him up to her so that they were face to face. "No"

"So you a hair puller, huh?"

"No. No. No. Just no"

"Let me stay over" Pharoah grabbed hold of her face, and made her look into his eyes. "Let daddy stay"

He leaned forward, and kissed her lips while rubbing on her thighs.

Irresistible.

Nadir considered this boy irresistible.

She was in the wrong, and she knew it.

"Okay" She spoke softly, nodding her head.

A loud knock at the door made Nadir jump, but Pharoah didn't even flinch.

"Nadir, I could use your help with my homework, but I have to be home before dinner" Elisa stated. "Kensli didn't want to help me, considering that she was ready to rip my paper in half"

Pharoah breathed lightly against Nadir's lips before kissing her again, and licking her neck.

Nadir pushed him back. "Hold on, I'm changing shirts"

He sighed before getting up, and going under the bed, irritated with Elisa's presence.

Nadir actually took her shirt off, and threw it on the floor near the bed, but by the time Ro went to look, she was already wearing another shirt.

"I know I talk about Pharoah alot, but girl, guess what he said"

"What now?" Nadir asked, making Ro roll his eyes.

"He said that he doesn't eat pussy. Period. And I don't know how to feel about it. I'm not a hoe or nothing, I'm still a virgin. Shit I'd get a wax for him if he has a problem with hair, but for my first time, I wanted him to do it"

"The whole thought of oral is a no for me" Nadir stated.

Pharoah was determined to eat her out.

"For now. One day, a fine ass nigga gone come up to you, and say, 'When you gone let me eat, shawty?', and you wouldn't be able to resist" Elisa said.

Nadir's eyes widened. "Is that what guys say when they want to give someone oral?"

"Something like that, I don't know. I'm not a guy"

Nadir laughed upon realization that Rohan had just asked her that.

Her face quickly straightened out when she realized that he was still under her bed.

There was no telling what he would try when Elisa would leave.

"Communicate with him about it. Maybe that'll change his mind" Nadir half-assed and said the first thing that came to mind.

Pharoah shook his head from under the bed. The answer was no.

He hadn't even realized that Nadir had made his dick hard until just now.

"I'll bring it up later this week" Elisa said.

Nadir faked a groan. "My cramps get so bad, I swear. Right now, I think I need a nap. I'll do your homework for you when I wake up, and I'll meet you before class"

"Oh, okay. I'll let you be, then. Feel better" Elisa nodded her head before leaving.

-