61

Tia asked why nobody commented on the last chapter and I asked myself the same thing 💀💀💀

-

Omniscient

Nadir slowly walked through the house.

"Hey, sweetheart. You're home early"

"Salutations" Quadell spoke from the couch.

Abani, Earnest, and Kamon all waved.

She sniffed before she even made it to the first step, and paused because she did not feel like climbing any stairs. "I hate you, Antiere"

"We still cool though, right, sis? Asking for a friend" Quadell questioned.

She broke out into a sob and walked into the kitchen so she could sit down and cry. "I got fired today"

Antiere walked into the kitchen and kissed her face. "Fuck them. You want your own business, baby?"

She started to cry harder while shaking her head no because she liked working at her previous job.

Antiere sighed and wiped her face. "I'm sorry they did that to you. That's fucked up"

Nadir stood up and went back out to where her friends were where they looked at her expectantly.

She blinked before pointing to the door. "Everybody get the fuck out so I can cry some more"

So they all stood up in unison, but Nadir stopped them. "Where are you going?"

"Nowhere. Where you going?" Kamon asked.

"I dont know, I don't have a purpose anymore. Quadell's mom fired me"

"She probably didnt even know. She doesnt micromanage. My bad, Nadir" Quadell said.

"Oh, she knew" Nadir frowned at Antiere when he came back into the room.

"What?"

"Can I call your mom? I want my baby back" She sat down on the couch.

"She bringing Ke home from the park now"

The doorbell rang, and Nadir cleared her throat. "I called Chano and said something to him a few hours ago, but I don't remember what I said"

But a key went into the lock, so it must have been grandma.

Kensli walked into the living room, and Keandre galloped behind her.

"Naddy, you gotted fat"

"Thank you" Nadir responded and held her arms out for a hug.

Keandre walked up to her instead though. "Bee bee"

Kensli looked around the room. "Oh, hello, Earnest. Antiere. Strangers"

"Hello" Antiere's mother said, and headed upstairs.

"Hey, mama"

And a bunch of hellos.

"Hey" Chance said and scratched the back of his neck.

"Hi" Nadir said, and turned Keandre around so he could look at him.

"Wassup?" Antiere said, and nodded his head at Chance.

"Y'know. I really forget that your mom isn't Earnest's mom even though you guys are one hundred percent related" Nadir said, and looked at Earnest.

"That's adoption for ya" Earnest said.

"Hiiiiiii daddy" Keandre said to Chance a few moments later, and tried to pull Nadir up to go towards him too.

Quadell, Abani, Earnest, and Kamon stood up.

"We've extended our stay. See ya later" Abani said and gave Nadir a side hug.

-

"I need a juice" Kensli said as she swung her feet in the pool.

Keandre sobbed on Antiere's shoulder cause he couldn't go near the pool.

Antiere handed her a juice and sat on the edge of the pool. "Look, Ke. Damn"

Keandre turned around, doing that hard sniff that makes your whole chest move when you cry.

"Sweetheart, we gotta get a gate around the pool"

"How long you been pregnant?" Chance asked.

"Eight months and then some" Nadir pulled at her hair.

"Wow" He nodded his head. "You know the gender?"

"No. But i'll be happy with both. We just don't have any names"

"Oh, aight"

"Could we be friends again?" Nadir asked. "I don't like our relationship at all"

"Yeah, Nadir. You my only sibling anyhow" Chance leaned over table before hugging her.

"Taylor still exis-" She was cut off by her own sneeze and paused, looking down.

A foot was imprinted in her stomach.

"What happened?"

Antiere immediately turned around and took his feet out of the pool. "Your water broke?"

"No, I peed a little" She put her finger on the foot, and pushed against it lightly.

-