22.

Tameryn keeps'a coming for my children. Fafz and Mood are very loved.

-

Omniscient

Nadir shivered as if it were cold inside, but they had the heat up to eighty five just for her.

Antiere leaned her body forward, and she threw up in the bucket on the floor.

"I'm not going anywhere" He spoke calmly, and pulled her body back into his.

She panted rapidly before her stomach tightened and she grunted involuntarily.

"Please" She sobbed. "I don't want to die"

"I can't give you anything, baby. You gotta get all of it out of your system"

Nadir turned onto her side and her grunts got worse.

Antiere knew that people could die from Xanax withdrawals.

Chance swiched her bucket, and went to go wash the first bucket out with bleach.

When he came back into the room to sit with them, Antiere cleared his throat.

"I can't feel her shaking in my arms anymore" Antiere admitted. "It makes me want to find something to give to her"

Chancelor took his place, and Antiere held her hand.

"Why she gotta go through all of this shit at once? She can't go from handfuls to nothing"

"I know"

"Sometimes it takes people up to a month to get through withdrawals. Nadir can't do this shit for a month"

"My mother said that-"

"But she's not here right now"

Nadir let out cold shaky breaths, and Chance got up to leave the room.

He came back with one individual pill and Nadir shook her head with tears spilling out of her eyes. "More"

It wasn't enough to give her the euphoria.

"I can't get you high. I just want to ease your pain up a little bit" Chance admitted.

He didn't want to give his sister anymore drugs, but he also didn't want to see her hurting like that.

But Nadir was so used to higher doses, it would barely do anything for her.

"Thank you for going through this, baby. I appreciate your effort to get clean again. You're stronger than you think"

Nadir had nothing else to throw up, so she just lay there with tears streaming down her face.

She was a disappointment.

The look of pity that her mother had given her after she got arrested confirmed it all.

The unexplainable shame that she was feeling by her brother and boyfriend being here didn't help her either.

She breathed through her mouth, and every once in a while her dry bottom lip scratched against her top one.

Although it wasn't said, Kensli wasn't here because of her, and she knew that.

Kensli had never spent so much time with her mother before.

"You're not the only person who makes mistakes. I used to be an alcoholic. I did dumb shit like smoking laced weed, and doing hardcore drugs, then I got shipped off here. You got all of my love and support Nadir, and I know you can shake this shit and bounce right back. You hear me, baby?"

Nadir nodded her head slowly. She wished she could stop shaking.

"I can't top what he said, but you know I got'chu, sis" Chance laughed because Antiere had upstaged him once again.

But he was grateful that Antiere and Nadir were able to find eachother.

-