50.

You don't know bullying til Tia screenshots you being dumb, and posts it on her snap. "I dont know how to play mancala either"

-

Omniscient

"I feel like a new woman!" Kensli let go of Nadir's hand and looked up at her.

"It was just ice cream, Kens. Your irresponsible guardians probably let you have it all the time"

"You are killed my mood"

"Baby, where did you learn english?"

"My teacher teacheded it to me"

"Did she now?"

Kensli's smile dropped, and she looked at Nadir. "Naddy, we are not going to worked if you corrected my English like the rester of them"

"But-"

"Shhh. Shhh. I know what I am gonna mean. I understanded perfectly"

"Okay, Kens"

"I gotta goed to the bathroom and washed my hands so I can shop"

"I'll go with you, Kens"

"No. I'll scream and punched somebody in the necked if they bother me"

"Okay, I'll be right here"

Kensli walked into the bathroom, and as soon as that happened, somebody grabbed Nadir's hair.

She quickly turned around, and Keandre smiled at her.

"Hiii" Nadir gushed, and took him away from Antiere who was holding him out.

"You already got on your brother's clothes" Antiere said, looking at his orange jacket.

"He said I could" Nadir stood Keandre up and he leaned forward getting close to her face

"So what does your relationship offer besides sex?"

"Mutual respect. I'm good, Antiere"

"Hear me out, baby. Just listen"

"Okay. Sure"

"We got more in common than you and what's his face. You want kids? Baby I could give you all the kids you could ever ask for. And we can adopt too if you want. I love you, and I can say it to your face. Let's backtrack a little bit, baby. I know I lied to you all them years ago, but I'm better now. I got kids, and I want my first love back"

Nadir turned away from him. "You shouldn't have said that"

Kensli walked out of the bathroom, fanning the air. "Don't go in there. I might be lactosed intoxicant"

"Kens, I came to spoil you, but I had to bring your brother along cause Chano workin'."

Nadir stood up, and Kensli grabbed hold of her pocket.

It was crazy because it had felt like Antiere's words echoed off of, and bounced around in her mind at least one hundred times.

Antiere took Keandre back. "You look dazed, Nadir. Are you okay?"

"I'm sorry, I think I need to head back home"

"Give me your keys" Antiere reached into her hoodie pocket before she could say anything and purposely rubbed against her empty stomach.

It was empty for now, atleast.

"Naddy, I guided you to the car, and be your nursed" Kensli pulled her all the way through the mall, and even attempted to help Nadir into her seat, but Kensli had to get buckled in first.

Keandre was now frustrated becauae he hated being tied down, and he was currently kicking the seat and rejecting bottles.

"I hit your phone like, What's up? When you tryin' get this sex from me?
You know I don't mean no disrespect, honey. Ain't no gas, you the best-"

"My intuition has been tellin' me" Nadir cut him off.

"That's a whole new song with a whole different meaning"

"I can't just leave my job" Nadir mumbled. "And he and I are still together"

"You ain't claimed. As far as I know, y'all just talk"

Kensli leaned over Keandre in the backseat, and he pushed her face away before screaming and shaking his head"

Nadir turned around in her seat, and she could see Keandre looking at her from the mirror infront of his seat. "Hey, handsome"

"Wassup?" Antiere asked.

"Ahhhhp" Keandre held his arms out.

"Not you, dad. She was talking to me" Kensli stated.

"Naddy won't specific" Antiere shot her look. "She's indecisive about alot of things"

"He hit me a few minutes ago" Kensli said. "And nooooobody saided anything. I know cause I waited"

"I apologize on his behalf, Kens. He was just frustrated"

"Well we are goin to have to do this agained without any boys, Naddy. I need a breaked"

-

This chapter was random, weak, boring, and all of the above 💀💀💀

Does anybody besides wanderlustdreams want ChAntiere to be gay 💀💀💀. She keeps pitching the idea to me