65.

A/I: this had less reads than the chapter after it

I can't think of anything to say, so y'all tell me something interesting.
-
Omniscient

"Mommy, byeeee" Keandre said and put on his shoes.

Keandre, Aurelia, and Anais were going with their Nana today so that she could show them off to her friends.

"Ke, just tell her you want to stay with me today. I'm going to be lonely"

"Daddy here" He shrugged. "I go wif my sisters"

"Alright. Can I get a kiss?"

Keandre stood on his toes and Nadir kissed him first before he kissed her, and then she kissed the twins who were sleeping, as usual.

She picked up one of their car seats, but Janet (I finally gave this lady a name y'all) came downstairs and stopped her. "I may be a grandmother, but i'm not old"

So Nadir let her pick up the both of them, and Keandre tried to open the door for her, but he wasn't tall enough.

"I got that too" Janet opened the door. "Raising Antiere's hard headed ass was like looking after three kids anyways. This is nothing"

Nadir pulled down her shorts and walked upstairs to their room, but she stopped at the door when she heard Antiere on the phone.

"I got niggas calling me astonished asking me how did I move that much. I didn't even have the answer, cause i'm not even involved like that, cause I stepped down but I keep seeing these fat ass deposits in my bank account. Niggas is working. I smoked some of that weed too cause niggas was bragging and telling me that I 'had to' try it. I-"

Nadir walked away, and put her shoes on.
-

"Where you been? More importantly, where you been with them shorts on?" Antiere tried to kiss her, but she dodged him.

"Do you remember why we broke up?"

"Sweetheart-"

"If you can smoke, I can too, right?" Nadir pulled out a black and mild and a lighter before extending her arms out infront of her so that Antiere couldn't reach it.

"Man that 99 cent shit"

"That's fine. Imma cheap bitch"

"You serious? Stop playing with lighters" He walked up onto her, and tried to take it.

Nadir dropped and eased past him before shooting up the stairs.

"Stop running in the house" He followed behind her, and when he got into their bedroom, Nadir had a small bag of weed and some rolling papers.

He wanted to scoff because she didn't know what the fuck she was doing.

"Nah, where the fuck you get weed from?"

"Some guy sold it to me"

"And what if the shit is laced?! You'on buy weed from random niggas, Nadir. What the fuck?"

"I'll be alright, I went to rehab twice"

"Nigga, we met at rehab"

Nadir ignored him and started to open the bag.

"Sweet. Heart. Stop. fuckin'. with. me." He got behind her again and she allowed him to take the bag.

He breathed hard against her neck, trying to calm himself down because she was upsetting him.

Nadir backed into him, and bent over slightly on the dresser.

Every single thought that was running through his head had silenced themselves and he looked down towards his pelvis.

He tossed the bag he was holding carelessly. "And the - and the kids gone already?"

She nodded her head while looking at him in the mirror.

"Nah, we was just mad at each other" Antiere said, and brought his right hand to her left ass cheek before sliding her ass across his lap.

How contra-dicktory.

Nadir turned around and slipped her hands into his pants. "Can I get a kiss?"

"No"

She started to stroke on him and she could feel him hardening in her hand.

"I don't like what you do, and it makes me want to punch you in the face" She said.

"Well you don't have a job, Nadir"

"Can I get a job?"

"Yes - shit no" He held back a grunt and sunk his teeth into his lip.

"Well then i'm wasting my time then" Nadir removed her hand.

"Why are you skimming over topics? Choose something and focus on it" Antiere sat down on the bed. "And you got my dick hard"

"Bitch, I don't give a-"

"I don't know who you be thinkin' you talkin' too, man" He made her sit down on his lap. "Now wassup with big Anais?"

Nadir started to tear up, and Antiere blinked.

"I don't even know how to deal with this. Just talk to me, sweetheart. You throwing all these problem pieces at me, and I'm ass at puzzles" He said.

"My hormones are still high, and I don't like you feeling like you need to hide your life from me, and I don't want you smoking, or bragging about it. Your decisions affect all of us"

"I'm stressin' you?"

Nadir shook her head no.

"You lyin' to daddy?"

"I don't even like my dad. I can't lie to him if we don't even talk" Nadir said. "I don't talk to either of my parents"

"Off topic"

"Offset"

"Nadir"

"Alright. I don't want to go around pointing fingers at you though, because you didn't know that I had a problem with it. Except for the smoking shit because drugs are a no. You did your inhaling, snorting, and swallowing already"

Antiere laid back on the bed, and made her turn around.

"I did a lot of things, but some shit i've yet to experience"

"Obviously, you can't do everything, Antiere"

He slipped a ring on her finger.

"I put that there cause I want to experience marriage"

-