32. (Yes, really)

If you didn't read about Antiere and Chance arguing, or Nadir learning that she is a missing person, then go back to my other updates from today. This is the third one.

Because Tameryn got it

-

Omniscient

"I must admit, I'm sick of the blatant disrespect around here" Nadir breathed against his neck.

"I gotta agree with you. I phoned the front desk for some towels twenty minutes ago"

"I plan on going straight there, but you want to come along and get a hotel room" Nadir said. "We're not even halfway there yet"

"It's okay because we're being eco friendly by sharing this here bed"

"Tuh" She sat up and turned away from him.

"What's wrong, ma? This is outside of your usual bitterness"

"I'm nervous. I'm just expecting for my brother and ex-boyfriend to hound and yell at me, and be disappointed in me again. I have no intentions on staying, and that won't change"

"What about your mother? She's going to be happy to see you"

"She just stopped talking to me one day. I don't think knowing that I'm still around would make her happy"

He furrowed his eyebrows and sat up. "Nadir"

"I was here before, and I'm here now" She climbed off of him.

"Your mother's in jail awaiting her sentencing for rape"

"You must have the wrong missing Nadir" She shook her head. "My mother's a nurse, she fixes people"

"It is believed that the missing Nadir  Bennett was also abused, and saw abuse before her sudden disappearance. With no leads or concrete evidence on the case, we cannot confirm or deny these allegations. Although the alleged perpetrator and her son deny these claims, the investigation is still very much ongoing, and her son has spoken with police officials on multiple occasions, offering little to no assistance. It is believed that he is withholding information, and if you or anyone you know have any information on this case, please call-"

"I get it" Nadir covered his mouth. "I have to go"

"You ain't gotta rush, ma. The case will still be open tomorrow"

"Did they name the victim? I don't know many people, but a familiar name-"

"Pharoah"

"Then all of it is a lie" Nadir shook her head. "You can't trust shit he says, and  . . .and he's always been-"

"You're getting too worked up, ma. Just remember what you can and think of anything that you could use against him"

Earnest turned them over, and she wrapped her legs around his waist.

Over time, she had grown less shy about personal contact.

His hands rubbed over the cellulite on her upper thighs and base of her butt.

Nadir breathed hard beneath him. "You ever just hate confrontation even when you know you're right? I get anxiety sometimes"

"Well did you ever take anything for it?"

"I abused those. Now I just have to deal with it"

He started to suck on her neck. "How can I help?"

"I - uh. . .do whatever you think is necessary. Was that a stupid thing to say? I think so."

He pulled her legs off of his back and started to work kisses down her body while holding her right hand.

She could feel her heart rate increase as he unhooked her pants and kissed along her open thighs.

She had just gotten ahold of a razor from the front desk yesterday night, and the bumps hadn't died down yet.

Nadir could feel her breath catch in her throat after he pulled down her underwear and paused.

"Damn, is that herpes?" He asked to throw her off.

She started to sit up, but he buried his face between her legs.

His tongue slid between her lips, tasting her insides.

"Stop" She moaned, but he pulled her body closer and started slurping.

"Guide me, ma" He hooked her hand  into his hair and Nadir found herself pulling his face upward.

Earnest undid his pants, but he didn't slow down with his eating.

Right when she was about to release, he stopped and got up.

Nadir was already dripping on the bed.

"Your shirt" Earnest peeled up her shirt and unhooked her bra before pulling her nipple into his mouth.

He slipped his pointer and middle fingers into her body, making her give off a soft moan.

His fully erect member throbbed viciously against her leg, and Nadir reached out and grabbed what was sticking out of the side of his boxers, catching him offguard.

"Stay in your lane, girl. Advanced ass"

He slowed down his movements and sat up to relieve himself with his left hand while his right hand rubbed and pumped in and out of her sex.

"Fuck. That's talent"

Nadir forced her body away from his hand, and he grabbed both of her wrists with one hand before climbing inbetween her legs and rubbing the head of his member around in her wetness, pleasuring them both.

"Put it in" Nadir begged, but he knew that that would be a different experience for her.

He let go of her wrists because that could risk messing up her tattoo.

A loud knock at the door made them both jump out of their skin.

"Towels!" A maid called.

Earnest got up and pulled his pants back up, but he took his shirt off to wipe up his sweaty body.

"Maids be persistent"

Nadir pulled her shirt down, and yanked the cover over her lower half.

She sat up in the bed to process what had happened.

Earnest opened the door, breathing heavy, erection and all and accepted the towels before pulling the do not disturb sign onto the outside of the door.

"Have a nice day"

-