58.

This is why I haven't been updating💀💀💀

This is why I haven't been updating💀💀💀. I don't have a life.

-
Omniscient

"This is a very niced housed" Kensli walked past Keandre and into the kitchen.

He screamed and stood up, following her.

"Kensli, that's rude" Nadir stated, and made her turn around.

"Naddy, I knowed what I'm doing" Kensli stated and looked down at her brother who was getting upset because she didn't pick him up.

"Im not evened that far offed the ground! Whats the point!" Kensli stated.

"Ahp"

"I uh - have to go to work" Nadir stated.

"Oh yeah? When do you get off?" Antiere asked.

"Probably really late. You shouldn't wait up"

"Nadir-"

"You and Chance should do something. You're always in the house anyways, I'll take Keandre and Kensli to work with me " Nadir said.

Antiere scowled at Nadir. "If you aint close, then try to reconnect with your brother"

"You're always scowling about something. I don't like forced relationships" Nadir said.

"Thats not true because you just pick and choose when you do" Chance stated. "You started to force your relationship with Antiere as soon as you knew Earnest wouldn't have kids with you"

"Antiere is not the only guy in the world that would be interested in having kids with me and I decided to get back together because I wanted too. Not for the potential kids. But if you must know, I just told Antiere that I thought it was too soon for us to have kids so thank you, Chance"

"Keandre we are gonna played elsewhere" Kensli dragged her brother out of the room.

"Even if she was using me, she' doing it quite nicely" Antiere said. "Atleast she aint asking me for studio money"

"But we adopted Keandre together, and i'm not tryna have my son forget who I am" Chance said.

"Well unless you moving up here, then there's no real solution cause Nadir's job isn't flexible. Doesn't Kensli live with Faris anyways? Why you tryna do this now?"

-

Keandre stared at Nadir and laughed for no reason.

"You creeped" Kensli stated and stood up in the spinny chair.

Nadir was leaned over her desk writing out paperwork to turn in later on today.

Her hand hurt, but she kept on writing.

Keandre stopped laughing and scooted to the edge of the desk before Nadir placed himin her lap.

"Naddy, I thought work was a partied" Kensli said.

"I can take you out to late lunch. I get off in a few minutes and we can have a party there, but a quick one"

"Does Dad taked you out for lunched?"

"No, but he should" Nadir said.

"Daddy taking Keandre and you will be left aloned with dad and he's boring"

"I'm boring too. We'll be boring together" Nadir said.

"Why'd it haved to be together? Why cant you be boringed apart?" Kensli questioned.

"At first you said boring, then you switched to boringed"

"I saided what I want"

"Smart mouth" Nadir opened her desk and shut her computer before placing papers inside and packing up her stuff.

Nadir stood up with Keandre and around ten minutes later, they weredown the street to a local burger place.

There wasn't anyone in there, so they got seated right away and the waiter gave them time to order.

"I want nachosss"

"That's not a meal, Kensli" Nadir picked up a menu. "I dont even know if they have nachos"

Keandre pushed her menu down on the table and turned to look for her reaction.

"I cant look?"

He nodded his head before leaning forward on her lap to look at the pictures.

Kensli unwrapped her cutlery. "Oh they gotted nachos. It has meat in it so its dinner now,  Naddy"

Her phone started to vibrate, and it was Antiere.

"Your dad is calling" She said and put the phone to her ear"

"Dad says he's all of our dads" Kensli stated. "I think he is gross"

"Sweeeeeetheart, i'm drunk"

"Are you with Chance?"

"I dont know. I punched him in the face. I can't drive anymore and I think ssss-something was-"
Antiere hissed and moved the phone away before throwing up in the grass.

-

Nadir handed him a bottle of water and moved the candle back to the corner of the tub. "Drink"

"My stomach gone explode with all this water you got me overdosing on"

"You threw up in my car" She wiped his face down with a rag.

"That was five hours ago, sweetheart. You cleaned it up so it was like it never happened" He sunk down in the bathtub. "And you slapped me"

"Because you were being a dick, Antiere. Saying all that shit around Kensli"

"I know, and I apologized before she went to bed. But come get in here. I got some dick to go around" Antiere pulled one of the candles towards him before blowing it out.

"I can't get in the tub because the waters too hot" She shook her head. "We should wait until after my third trimester"

-