42.

I deleted Ghold because nah. I'll maybe republish on Tia and I's birthday when I have more chapters written up which is cough cough eight days from now. (fuck calynna)

-

Omniscient

"Hey, mama" Antiere hugged Faris.

Today, she was released.

Imogen got sentenced, King stayed with his grand/father, and Pharaoh was missing.

After their last exchange, Nadir was almost certain that he was dead.

Hopefully, Farises [what the fuck is the plural💀💀💀] secret died with him.

But Nadir could never be sure of what he had done with himself, and she wasn't going to look for him.

"Hello" Kensli stood up on the hood of Chance's car

Faris pushed Antiere and Chance before hugging Kensli.

"My grandbaby"

"So you hug a kid that isn't even yours, push your only biological son, then go straight to your granddaughter"

"I saw you all the time, Chance. And you know about Taylor by now"

"Tuh. Fuck Taylor bitch a-"

Faris popped Chance in the mouth. "You think you can say whatever you want now cause you were living on your own for a little bit?"

"Daddy, you okay?" Kensli turned her head.

Antiere laughed, and Faris turned to him. "How are you and Nadir?"

Antiere groaned. "Nadir who?"

"Forget I asked"

"Nadir got a boyfriend, and she not coming back down here. The delinquent"

"Nadir has a boyfriend?"

"Y'all couldn't have talked about this when I wasn't around?" Antiere asked.

"Antiere needs a girlfriend. You know any young girls mama? Antiere done messing with them lil girls" Chance laughed.

That 'little girl' done found herself a grown man.

"You not ready to pressure me into dating. I can go back to rehab whenever and find me a new troubled thang" Antiere shrugged. "Let's say this conversation is over"

"I am hungryyy" Kensli sat down on the hood of the car again.

"Your dads don't feed you, Kensli?" Faris asked.

"I forgot what food was" She fibbed and shrugged her shoulders..

ChAntiere sucked their teeth in unison.

"Chill"

"Imma have to pull off without you" Chance scooped Kensli up and opened the back door before strapping her into the carseat.

Antiere got in on the other side, and Faris took the passenger's seat.

Antiere rested his head on the side of Kensli's seat, and she looked at him with a blank face.

"I can't breathe, daddy" She called to Chancelor and put her hand on Antiere's face.

"You gone do me like that?"

"Now you know you got permission to kick him" Chance stated and started the car up.

-

"Sippin' bubbly, feelin' lovely. . . livin' lovely"

"Just loooove me"

"I wanna be with you, aye, I wanna be with-"

Just loooove me, just love me, just love me" Nadir smiled, and handed Earnest a stack of printed papers.

"What's this, ma?"

"Job positions related to construction. I used the printer at school"

"So what I'm hearing is that you ain't focusing on your work?"

"It's kind of hard to focus when you keep popping up in my mind, Earnest. Gosh"

"Backstroke oversea"

He got out of the car, and opened Nadir's door before opening the back door and grabbing the picnic basket.

Nadir took it from him, and he let her because she swore that she was strong.

"What did you bring? Damn."

Earnest laughed. "I got like twelve ice packs in there. I don't want no sweaty food"

He grabbed the large blanket and they started walking.

Nadir walked slowly, but he waited patiently.

"Is this a pity party? You can jet fot all I care" Nadir shrugged and swung the basket forward and took a step.

"I think here's good" He laughed.

"Me too" Nadir sat the basket down infront of the car and Earnest spread the blanket.

"I hope you brought something unhealthy" She climbed up onto his lap, sitting sideways as always.

"I got an unhealthy obsession with something"

Nadir shrugged and looked into the picnic basket.

"If some ants bother me, I'm going to go get bleach to pour on them"

"You in their territory, ma. I'm sure they want to pour bleach on you too"

Before Earnest could say anything, she slipped a drumstick icecream cone out of its wrapper and bit into the hard chocolate shell.

"I got you a whole BLT with no T and you gone do me like this?"

"Well don't make me feel bad, Earny" She licked the cone, and turned towards him.

"You ready to turn me on"

"Boop" Nadir turned her cone towards Earnest's lips and smudged it.

A/I: Here I go with this Antiere bullshit 💀💀💀

He laughed and licked his lips. "Nah, nevermind. Now I just can't stand you"

He kissed her neck, leaving behind the sticky residue.

-