44.

PLUG, PLUG, PLUG, I'M THE PLUG FOR HER. SHE WANT A NIGGA THAT PULL HER HAIR AND HOLD THE DOOR FOR HER

 SHE WANT A NIGGA THAT PULL HER HAIR AND HOLD THE DOOR FOR HER

This chapter been ready, but Calynna distracted me, and I had to make these GIFs real slow💀💀💀

-

Nadir slept curled up on Earnest's lap, and Earnest slept with his arms around Nadir with his neck bent forward.

Something he would regret later.

A/I: Welp, Antiere's dead. I don't feel like writing up a funeral so RIP, nigga. More life, more everything.

The cold air made him wake up, and he opened one eye lowly to see Nadir wrapped up in the blanket they were supposed to be sharing.

"Ma, you stingy" He sat up and cracked his neck before throwing it back.

Somebody stepped on his shoe and  he looked down to see Kensli sitting on his foot.

"Whoa" She stated.

"Kens, leave them alone"

"Daddy-"

"I didn't ask you to say anything"

Kensli stood up and walked towards Chance before outstretching her arms.

He lifted her up, and she gave him a hug. "I am very sorry"

Nadir sat up and got off of Earnest's lap to go to the bathroom and looked at her mother and Antiere's who were both looking down.

She walked up to the mirror and rinsed her face off before looking at her puffy eyelids and grabbing the mouthwash to gargle then used the bathroom before going out into the room and sitting by Chance.

Antiere sat up in his hospital bed, and him and Nadir made direct eye contact, staring each other down.

"I hate you"

"Hello, I'm alive"

Nadir got up to give him a hug. She buried her face in his neck. "You stupid son of a bitch. I still consider you a friend, and you fucking scared me, Antiere. I told you to be careful because I didn't want to see you hurt" She started to cry again before pulling away and sniffing. "I want to punch you in the face"

"If you want to hit me, then you gone have to stick around til I get better" His heart rate started to increase because of her.

Nadir sat down again, and turned towards Earnest, shooting him a look.

"What, ma?"

She turned away from him. "K. Nothing"

"You did not. . .I thought you would be the last person to 'k' me"

Kensli walked up to Antiere. "Uncle, daddy says you a dummy"

"Yo dad a dummy too" He grabbed her hands and grunted before pulling her up.

"Don't strain yourself"

"I'm not shitt-"

Kensli put her hand over Antiere's mouth to stop him from saying the rest of the word. "Also, daddy mad at you. He saided so"

"Damn, really Chance?" Antiere asked.

Chance turned his head to look away from Antiere and pretended as if he didn't see him.

Antiere moved back down in his bed. "His feelings just hurt. You still love me, Kens?"

"I don't known, uncle. You upsetted daddy"

"What about my feelings?" He asked.

Kensli leaned forward and kissed him on the face. "Love youuu"

-

"Ma, you gotta be kidding me"

"Nope. You could've atleast said something nice to Antiere. Fuck a relationship, he's your brother, Earnest. You guys are blood. He could've died"

"But he doesn't like me. I just ain't want to start nothing. Don't be mad at me, ma. Imma go down there tomorrow if you want me to"

Nadir nodded her head, and Earnest pulled at her bottom lip. "Cute ass"

She twisted her lip to the side, and got lost in her own thoughts. "Earnest?. . ."

"Yeah, ma?"

"Make me feel better"

"Sex isn't going to do anything".

Nadir turned away from him, and got comfortable. "Okay"

"You not telling me what's wrong. You know you gotta communicate"

"I'm scared for my family, and I'm trying not to cry again. If I had left Pharoah alone, and let him be happy with Elisa, and just kept to myself. Nothing would be the way it was. What Pharoah does is my fault, and I just wouldn't admit it before. I should've-"

"Please don't say killed yourself casually"

Nadir started breathing hard, and Earnest got up to crash his lips against hers, knocking her onto her back.

He fumbled a little, but undressed the both of their lower halves, and slid into her.

Nadir could feel her stomach swirl, and she wrapped her arms around him, hugging him as best as he could.

"I don't want gentle"

"I'm not going to do anything I'm not comfortable doing with you"

He tried to kiss her, but she turned away from him.

"I need - I need to breathe" She let out a breathy moan.

Earnest could feel himself going soft inside of her before he pulled out and backed off. "Shit"

Nadir sat up on the bed, and avoided looking in his direction.

"Nadir, you're not-"

She pulled on her underwear and pants as quickly as she could.

"I just - I uh would like to take a walk and clear my head" She mumbled and left the room.

-

Hey, breathers. This might be the last chapter yall get out of me, because I might die today. Thanks for reading.

Tia has my wattpad password, and you'll be hearing from her shortly. Aaand yup