11.

I was ready to do something drastic, (like downfall drastic [rip to all my real niggas] )but then I remembered that Tameryn NajiCastro said that I was testing her.

-

Omniscient

Pharoah lifted up Kings legs, and pulled his diaper out from under him while scowling.

"The only reason why I'm doing this is because you fuckin' stink"

King stared at Pharoah intently, and breathed hard as if he were the one doing all the work.

Pharoah got the wipes, and wiped his butt, accidentally getting shit on his hand.

"Oh my fuck" Ro hopped up, but the realized that he couldn't leave the baby on the bed.

So he sat him on the floor.

"Don't rub your dick on the carpet" Pharoah went into the bathroom, and washed his hands with water so hot that it made his hands red.

When he got back into the room, King was pulling at his phone cord.

"Nigga"

He turned around, and dropped the cord.

Elisa walked into the room. "Hi guys"

Pharoah sighed because he was just about to go see if Nadir would give him the time of day.

Elisa walked past Pharoah and picked King up off of the floor.

"His bare butt on the carpet though?" She asked.

King started to sob, and peed on Elisa's shirt.

He started to reach for Pharoah while whining.

"Nigga" Pharoah sighed, and sat him on the mat before cleaning him up again, and putting a diaper on him.

"Can I borrow a shirt?"

"Uhhh"

"Rohan"

"I don't want nobody calling me that, Elisa. I said it before"

She nodded her head, and went to get one of his shirts from his drawer, and grabbed some wipes before going into the bathroom.

Moments later, she left the bathroom dressed in a black shirt.

King was still reaching for him, so Pharoah stood him up against his body, and King started to chew on his shirt.

"I know your diaper ain't getting warm" Pharoah said, knowing damn well that he was peeing again.

He gurgled in Pharoah's ear.

"This is why I don't claim you" Ro said, meaning as a son, but Elisa had figured brother wise.

"Are we sure that we can't keep our baby, Pharoah?"

"Who are we to put strain on everybody else and raise a baby with money that isn't ours? You don't have a job, and I damn sure don't"

"Okay" Elisa said.

"Don't do that to me. I love you"

"I love you too" Elisa said.

-

Pharoah lifted Nadir's window before propelling himself forward and sliding in.

He quickly got off the floor, and closed the window.

Nadir coughed over the bathroom sink before looking into the mirror into what appeared to be her spinning self.

Although she was pretty sure that she was still.

Now she needed to get to bed.

She cut off the light, and when she opened her door, Pharoah was sitting on her bed.

Not now.

Now was the worst possible time that he could've chosen to bother her.

"You good?" He asked, taking notice of her appearance.

"I got a - a fever" She lied. "Don't tell Chance because I'm fine"

She had just thrown up twice.

She slowly sunk to the ground, and laid down. "You're here?"

Her stomach gurgled, and she clenched to hold everything inside.

"You must have a fever, because you ain't tell me to get out yet" Ro said.

She could feel herself being lifted off of the floor, and she was placed in the bed.

"Baby, what's wrong? I could get you some stuff from the store" He rubbed on her face.

Sometimes he was sweet.

"Robitussin"

It was the first thing she could think of.

"Your eyes moving crazy, Nadir"

Pharoah observed her wandering eyes as they went wide, then small, then wide again.

Her vision was blurry, but she could make out figures walking around her, and leaning close to her face.

But Pharoah was the only one there, and he was halfway across the room.

"Aye?"

She had gone completely silent.

"Baby?"

Nadir fell off the bed, and her body started to jerk and shake all while she stared at the ceiling.

Pharoah dropped his keys. "Fuck"

He ran past her, and unlocked the door to her room. "Chance!"

The door to his room opened, and Kensli walked out into the hallway, going straight to the gate.

"Huh?"

"Nadir's having a seizure-"

Within seconds, Chance was already right beside his sister.

Vomit seeped out her mouth, and he picked her up.

"Your fuckin' keys. Start your car. Get Kensli" Chance shouted.

"I parked a block away. Where's yours?" Pharoah grabbed Kensli before going into Chancelor's room to find his keys.

Chance ended up kicking Kensli's baby gate, and stepped past the broken wood, going down the stairs by twos.

Pharoah unlocked the car door from inside of the house, and Chance opened the back door before putting Nadir into the seat and getting in.

Two seconds later, Pharoah got in the driver's seat, and started to put Kensli in the passenger's seat while putting the car in reverse.

"Put her in your fucking lap. Hurry up, fuck traffic. Just go. Please just fuckin' go"

Pharoah pressed down on the gas, and Chance turned Nadir onto her side before putting his finger into her mouth and clearing her vomit with his fingers so that she could breathe easier.

She threw up again though, and her body kept jerking.

He grabbed his phone out, and called his mom who was currently working at the hospital.

"What are you-"

"Ma, she overdosed"

-