41.

I'm taking most of what you guys wanted into consideration so Tameryn can't talk shit. Let's all agree to love Earnest💀💀💀.

-

Omniscient

Kensli walked up to Antiere as he hung upside down on the couch.

"Wassup?"

She pushed down on his chin, and kissed his face.

"Where is my daddy?" She put her hand on her stomach.

"He upstairs"

"You take me? It is a far walk"

"Chance taking a shower, we don't want to walk in on that"

"Well I hungry, uncle"

Antiere sat up and grabbed both of Kensli's hand swinging her forward into the kitchen.

"What do you want, Kens?"

"A hocket"

A chicken and bacon hot pocket.

"Aight, bet" Antiere went into the freezer.

"Daddy said I can play in Naddy-ears room now"

"Oh, did he?"

"Daddy also said that Antiere needs a girlfriend" Chance walked into the kitchen.

Antiere put her hot pocket in for a minute and thirty seconds

Antiere put her hot pocket in for a minute and thirty seconds. "Chano needs to learn how to mind his own damn business"

"You always hanging with me over my house. That makes it my business" Chance shrugged. "It's a' time to move on"

"Yeah, yeah"

"Daddy, look at my hair" Kensli pulled at her ponytail.

"Look at those edges, Kens, dang. You did that yourself? You independent now?" Chance asked.

Kensli laughed and then shrugged. "I napped"

"Do that napping thing again. Give me a break, and get your kitchen next time" Chance picked at some lint in the back of her hair.

Kids always trying to balance on their heads.

She slipped away from him, and walked towards Antiere. "I not care about that. I eating now"

-

"La'Earny they don't like to see you datinnn'. You bring home a pretty girl and they hatinn'."

"That's Quadell"

"Aight, what imma need is a camera flash and some tissue to collect the blood that's ready to drip from her nose. Time to rescue her from the sunken place, cause ain't no way she's with you willingly"

Nadir laughed, and Earnest leaned forward. "You gone entertain him, ma?"

"My girl couldn't make it, but I'm Kamon. Nice to meet you"