67.

This one goes out to Diamond w/ the military dad

-

Omniscient

Kensli tried to push Chance out of the room. "I needed to have a serious conversation with the parents of my step sisters"

Keandre grabbed her hand, but she shook him off.

"You gone stop being mean to your brother" Chance said and picked Keandre up.

"We are gonna seed about that" She walked over to the table and drank the rest of a Capri sun that wasn't hers.

Keandre pouted while looking at his sister before he stared crying, and reached for Nadir.

"Aw, pumpkin" Nadir frowned too, and picked him up before walking towards the fridge to get him another one.

"I told you that I was gone take you somewhere, but I'm not spending a dime on you if you don't know how to act" Antiere told her.

Nadir punctured the pouch before getting a cup to pour it in because Keandre would go looking for one when he was distressed.

She leaned down and screwed the top on and handed it to him.

He sniffed and looked at the cup quietly before grabbing it and tilting his head back to drink it.

"Say all better" She wiped his face, and went upstairs with him into her room.

He pulled the sippy cup out of his mouth and put it into Nadir's.

"Mommy, two?" He sniffed.

She nodded her head and took the cup out of her mouth. "That's Anais, and that's Aurelia" She pointed to the sleeping babies.

"Nice, wheel" He buried his face into her neck.

She laughed. "That's close enough" and went downstairs again.

Nadir walked past Antiere, and snatched his phone. "Get off of it"

"You not giving me no attention. What I'm supposed to do?" He made her and Keandre sit on him.

"Hi daddy" Ke whispered two inches away from his face.

"You bout close as hell, son" Antiere kissed the back of Nadir's neck.

"Stop doing that" She mumbled.

"Well what you want me to kiss?"

Chance coughed. "Just cause we quiet don't mean we not here"

Keandre climbed down from Nadir. "Mommy, no Kenny" He pointed to the front door.

"I can stay caused my dad tooked me here" Kensli stated.

Keandre blinked before pointing at Chance, Antiere, and Nadir before pointing at the stairs  "My daddy, my daddy, my mommy, my nice, my wheel"

"Damn, that's my boy" Antiere said.

"Kensli you gotta apologize to your brother. You always being mean to him for no reason" Chance said.

"I'm sorry" Kensli shrugged.

"I be telling you to say it like you mean it, and you don't never listen but its cool" Chance shrugged.

"Noooo. I am very sorry for aaaaaalways being mean to you" Kensli apologized.

Keandre squatted down. "I bad, mommy"

"My KeBaby isn't bad" She made him sit on her lap again before kissing his head.

Antiere buried his face into her neck. "I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you"

"And that's enough family time for today" Chance stood up and grabbed Kensli's purse.

"Goodiebye everybodied. I am in troubled now" Kensli stated.

-

"I still don't believe that you want your baby fat removed. Why not just throw another kid into you?"

Nadir put her phone down, and turned to Antiere. "Sweetheart"

He mushed her face. "Don't you sweetheart me"

"I'll sweetheart whoever I want to sweetheart"

He pulled her knee into the mattress before rolling over in between her legs. "You know what's sweet?"

"I'd rather not talk about it"

"Well do ya know who's about to dick you down?"

Nadir put her hand over her stomach. "Can I guess celebrities or?"

"I'm not worried bout the stomach my kids ate good in" He pushed her hand away.

"You have to wear a condom"

"I'll get you plan b in the morning" He smirked.

"Shut up" Nadir got up to make sure the door was locked before cutting off the lights and climbing into an empty bed. "Antiere, this is not hide and seek"

"You making me put on condoms and shit. I hope it's expired" He pulled down her bottoms.

Nadir was about to sit up, but Antiere held her thighs down. "I don't want you to get no surgery"  He slid into her.

Nadir winced. "Wait-"

"I know. I was gentile with you when I took your virginity"

Nadir started to laugh, but it quickly turned into a moan.

"You was with me, and then you were with me again, end of story" He mumbled right next to her ear.

Nadir grabbed at the sheets, and allowed her eyes to roll upwards and she was grateful that he couldn't see her.

She then reached at the back of his neck before sinking her nails into his skin further down.

"I-"

"Shh" He kissed her over and over again, as she got antsy beneath him.

His unchanged rhythm made her toes curl.

Antiere enjoyed listening to her little coping noises while she scratched at him.

Nadir tried to talk again, but she felt as if her vocal cords were in her stomach.

"You been keeping yourself from me like we both don't want it" He hit her with these hard strokes that made her shiver beneath him and cum.

Antiere released into the condom and pulled out before falling back onto her.

"Next time, I'm hitting it raw"

-

What do you guys want to happen now?