15.

Shout out to tyx4__ cause I couldn't top her bars, and I don't call her because I didn't have her information, but it's my fault 💀

Shout out to tyx4__ cause I couldn't top her bars, and I don't call her because I didn't have her information, but it's my fault 💀. She's a hoe.

-

Omniscient

Nadir sat on Antiere's lap in the front seat of his car.

They both looked down at the book that Nadir was holding for the both of them.

Antiere was a faster reader than Nadir, but instead of saying something about it, he just waited patiently.

Nadir often went back and re read some parts just to confirm that she had read what she just read.

Nadir closed the book. "Wow"

"How you gone say that in the middle of the explanation?" He laughed.

"He's not even gay, but he's prostituting to men, and putting up an act just for drugs"

"He felt like he needed it to survive, so he did what he thought he had to do"

"I have to keep reminding myself that this is a biography" She admitted.

"They trying to educate us and open our eyes to this shit. It can get worse. When we get to the part where he has to go through detox, that'll fucking suck. I know it will, because this guy is literally is on every single drug that I can think of, and then some"

"And the talk about drugs ends" Nadir announced. "Can we go to the grocery store?"

"Why should I?" He smiled at her.

Nadir leaned forward. "I'm hungry. That's why"

Antiere leaned forward, and connected their lips before pulling her up onto his body.

"You work fast" Nadir moved backwards into the passenger's seat.

As soon as they got into the store, Nadir went towards the produce, picking up a container of pineapples.  "Also, ice cream"

"If you think that you're not going to get any real food, then you're sadly mistaken" Antiere walked up behind her with a basket.

"I can do what I want with my money. I can make it rain if I wanted to"

"Yeah, but I'm pretty sure I care more about your health than you do"

"What do you expect me to eat? Baked chicken and a garden salad?"

"Now you're thinking" Antiere pulled her infront if him, and started walking behind her.

"You're mighty close" Nadir stopped the basket to get the cookies and cream dusted chex mix.

He took it from her, and put it back.

Nadir put it in the basket again, and he turned her around."

"How's it going?" She asked.

He pressed his lips against hers. "Pretty damn difficult"

"I don't see why" She mumbled back.

The basket started to slip away from Nadir's body, but Antiere grabbed it and held them both in place.

"I'm addicted to kissing on you"

"Nadir?"

Antiere stepped back, and allowed Nadir to turn around to face whoever the stranger was.

"Oh. Elisa"

Her stomach was starting to poke out.

Somebody brushed past Nadir and Antiere, and Antiere laughed under his breath.

"I haven't heard from you in a while. You haven't checked on me" Elisa said.

"Was I supposed to? You were nowhere to be found after I tried to commit suicide, so as far as you knew, I was dead. Unless 'Rohan' was still talking about me" Nadir looked her up and down.

"You ain't gotta stoop down. We ain't even in the freezer aisle. You can't have beef" Antiere walked up on her again, and pressed her body between him and the basket.

"What is wrong with you? Does sneaking and creeping behind people's back and cheating on somebody make you happy? Watch out for her, because something isn't right" Elisa rubbed her stomach.

"I know, that's why we met at the crazy house" Antiere responded.

Pharoah stared Nadir down, going over her body, but Nadir was too busy staring at Elisa.

"I didn't cheat on anybody. I was single at the time. You on the other hand, are stupid. Very stupid" Nadir stated.

Antiere caught Pharoah's eye, and smirked.

"I don't know you, and I don't know him, but ma'am, your nigga is staring my girlfriend down while you're upset about the way your relationship turned out" Antiere said.

"And she keeps bringing up Pharoah, so she must still want him"

"I was the one who broke it off with Pharoah actually, and I forgave him. I just like to get under your skin" Nadir admitted before pushing off their half cart, to go get the ice cream that she wanted.

"I appreciate you for creeping into Nadir's room, and getting her brother when she overdosed. If it wasn't for you, Pharoah, there would be no us" Antiere walked past him, and gave him a pat on the shoulder.

Pharoah threw the groceries into the backseat of the car, and dropped down into the driver's seat.

"She bothered me, talking all that shit too, but you're letting it show"

Pharoah refrained from rolling his eyes and started his car.

Nadir was stating facts.

"Pharoah?" Elisa questioned.

"I should've gotten with Nadir. She's not annoying, and we would've been a better match. I wish I could take the shit back, and she would've had my baby instead. I know I don't even want Elisa to have the damn thing" He thought out loud, and stared at the road.

Elisa began to hit on him while he was driving, and for the most part, he kept pushing her back.

"Stop before I fucking kill somebody else swerving on this damn street" He pushed her head against the window before putting his hands back on the wheel.

Elisa punched him in the face, and with a certain swiftness, Pharoah slapped her so hard that her nose started to bleed.

A/N: My dad did that before, and I tried to sniff it up cause I thought it was snot 💀💀💀. CPS please.

"Don't be fucking hitting on me, and expect me not to hit yo ass back. Sit in your fucking seat, and shut the fuck up!"

Pharoah rubbed his face, and stepped on the gas, trying to hurry up and get rid of her faster.

-