Dare to Live #2: Description + Introduction

Originally Posted on March 24th, 2017 | Edited on July 24th, 2018

| . . . D E D I C A T I O N . . . |

~ For those who have forgotten to live; dragged by the demons of everyday life ~

. . . ∞ . ∞ . ∞ . ∞. . .

|

| . . . S H O R T . . . D E S C R I P T I O N . . . |

Often in my memories, that path leading to you kept calling out to me. But, I was unable to follow it. I could not forgive myself for the pain I caused you. I left that day with the sole thought that I would find my way back to you one day; that I would fulfill that promise of mines to you. Alas, it was not meant to be at that time. Else, I was not that helpless. There is time still, yes, but now I have promised myself that one day, I will come back to you and all that you have against me, I will resolve them all. I will show you that yes, I was a bad person, but not so much that you hate me.

Two years ago, Arnav Raizada left Khushi Gupta's life thinking he could handle her hate; that he could live with it as long as she remained safe. But, keeping her safe from a distance wasn't enough for him anymore when they meet again to face their impending engagement.

He needed her to forgive him; to not hate him because, without her, he could not live. And, with him, she could not live. Not if it meant their relationship would be the same as before.

Try as she might to escape their situation, her past knocking at her doorsteps has her turning to the one person she had vowed never to turn to again in her life for help.

They both knew it was time to do things differently. That if they were to go on in lives, they needed to find a way to trust each other again.

. . . ∞ . ∞ . ∞ . ∞. . .

| . . . C O P Y R I G H T . . . |

© 2017-2018 by unspokenrain. All right reserved by author unspokenrain under the pen name Araina Khushi/Araina K. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the author except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

. . . ∞ . ∞ . ∞ . ∞. . .

| . . . I N T R O D U C T I O N . . . |

I held the letter I received by mail in my hands as I walked into Kripa's room. "You wouldn't happen to know anything about this, would you?"