Chapter 5

Harry's POV

Ahh...why did Gemma invite her!! I just can't understand my feelings for Kira. I like her but she can be annoying sometimes. But if I hang out with her she's just Going confuse me even more!

So of course my lovely sister makes me drive. So I asked "where to lady's?" I kinda saw Kira giggle which made me smile. She kinda caught me smiling at her giggle.

I've never notice her beautiful green eyes. There way different from mine. Kira's eyes are like a beautiful light reddish green color. There so...amazing! my eyes are more of a dark forest green.

We ended up going to Olive Garden.when we got there it was packed. The girls got off and I tried to find parking space but nothing.

I had to wait for someone to leave.

My car was a beautiful 1973 midnight blue mustang. so everybody was checking me out.

When I finally found a parking spot. I walked in looking for my "friends?"

But when i found them they were with my ex... Kammy porters. Ahh after we broke up gem stayed friends with her.

She usually tells her friends not to fall for me. They end up falling for me and I brake there hearts.

Gemma usually gives them one warning and they never lesson. Then she never talks to them. Kammy never moved on I hope she did that's probably why she's here.

So I make my way to the table Kammy leaves when I arrive. She said "hi harry!!" her voice is so annoying why did I go out with that? i answered not looking at her "hello Kammg" rolling my eyes.

Kira's POV

Harry's ex comes and talks to Gemma and I. Why did he go out with that? she's short annoying and her voice kinda sounds like a man. You know what else is scary her makeup. She covered her eyebrows with eyeshadow.

Then drew little brown wavy lines on top. When harry arrived she started to leave. but when he's about to sit she says "hi harry!" she still likes him even though she denies it. he answers "hello kammy" she obviously annoys him.