Chapter 52

I remade kira her drink and started walking away from Lorena as fast as I could without the drinks spilling. There were some people in front of me not moving I look back and she's gone...good. Just as I walk away she's in front of me again.

"you can't get rid of me that easily." She smiles crookedly

"I try" and look away. The people move out of the way and I make my way to Kira. I find her and she was relived.

"Hey sorry I took so long I tripped and dropped your drink. "

I lie

"That's okay dear. Thank you!" she speaks looking at her drink and taking a long sip. She's more like chugging it down.

"Whoa whoa ... slow down tiger." I push her drink down. She giggles and puts it down. We look back at Monze and Louis but there too busy making out. Kira looks away and looks into my eyes. Clearly she's balls deep in boredom.

Kira's POV

We look at Monze and Louis but there too busy making out. When did that happen? They were just talking a minute ago. Then I turn and see then eating each others faces. I look at Harry and show him I'm bored. I see in his eyes that he too is bored. Zayn looks at us and knows were bored.

"Okay seems that Styles and his lovely friend are bored so let's play a game."

Niall speaks "what kind of game?" I notice he's holding sam's hand. Beside Sam is Gemma.

"Let me see." Zayn rubs his mustache and beard.

"Oh okay. Truth or Dare?" We all nod and Harry takes my hand.

Harry speaks "lame!"

"Well you won't play." Zayn states

"Okay then!" and he sits back.

"So I guess your not playing either kira?" Niall asks. All eyes are on me. I'm kinda nervous.

"W-well I guess." They all smile. Harry sits up and speaks

"I'll play too" There smile grows wider. I whisper to Harry.

"You don't need to if you don't want to." I say very soft so that they can't hear.

"No I want to" Harry smiles

"Okay" I squeeze his hand.

"Let's start th- Zayn was cut off my a female's voice.

"Were playing too" I look to see Mack talking and she speaking for all her little friends.

"Great." Harry whispers and sinks back down into the couch.

I'm gonna update again Monday! Comment and vote!!