Chapter 21

Kira's POV

We went to holister. I bought a few more shirts. Then we went to American eagle and I bought like 15 pairs of pants. I love there pants there the only pants I wear.

After that we walked around then saw someone. Gemma looked worried. Why? Is something wrong? I asked in worry. "no nothing we need to go like now!" she said almost to fast to understand. We started walking but the figure stopped us.

Harry's POV

When Zayn came to pick me up all I drank the rest of the time was water. I wasn't that drunk. It took Zayn almost 3 hours to get to the stupid bar. He texted me **I'm outside.** I replied **finally it doesn't take that long!**

I walked out to see a black car. The window rolled down bad the driver spoke "hey buddy!" I laughed and pulled up my middle finger at my buddy? I opened the door and sat in. Zayn laughed at the way I greeted him.

"Hey I need to go to American Eagle to get some pants. Are you too drunk to go?" he asked. No I'm less drunk then before. "okay then let's go!" and we were off.

We got there and when we walked in. I thought I saw the familiar purple hair but pulled me from my thoughts. "hey you ready to go?" yeah yeah let's go.

We left and walked around some more. We walked into Converse and he bought some all black high tops. They were pretty cool actually. I was thinking in getting some but I'll just stick to my favorite pair of boots.

I wear them everyday I need new ones but I just pushed the thought back for now.

We walked around some more until I saw some one familiar. There again the purple hair. I knew it. GEMMA!! I yelled and Zayn looked up from his phone and saw my sister. "oh yeah" he said distracted from his phone.

With her was Kira. I really need to talk to her. About why she bailed on me friday. Gemma saw me in shock. She was telling Kira something. I couldn't make out what she was saying. They started walking away. Until I stopped them. Hey wait Gemma kira! they looked back and just stood there like they just saw a ghost.