chapter 91

Harry's POV

I woke up the next morning with the beautiful Kira next to me. I looked down and I was naked. I closed my eyes and tried to remember the events from last night. Last night was the best. I went to put some clothes on. I was to tired so I went back to bed with Kira. She was naked.

Kira's POV

I woke up and Harry was sleeping next to me. I was totally naked and he had clothes on. He must've put clothes on when I was a sleep. I gently went to pick up my panties. I put them on and grabbed one of harry's t-shirts. Then wrapped my arms around him. Drifting to sleep with him. I couldn't go to sleep so I just laid there watching him sleep. He looks so peaceful. Harry fluttered his eyes open and I closed mine before he saw me. He chuckled and kissed my forehead.

"Morning love. I saw you looking at me." I smiled and opened my eyes.

"No you didn't i'm invesable you can't see me." I hid under the covers.

"Oh no where did my Kiraboo go?" he chuckled. He pulled up the blanket. I screamed and got on top of him. My legs on each side of him. I just ploped my head on his chest. Listening to his heartbeat. He's just running his fingers threw my hair. We just stayed like that for a few mintues. He spoke up.

" Can we just start over? Like the fight never happened? Like we're just totally new strangers?"