Chapter 63

Harry's POV

We drove up this fence. The sign read 'No trespassing' and we drove right past it. I know we shouldn't be here. But This is the perfect place to take Kira. I just hope the cops won't come. I got out and opened the fence. I pushed it open. Hopped back in my car, and drove in this private land.

Kira looked around curious. She was so beautiful looking around.

"Harry. . . This is private property." She said very concerned. "The cops will come." she looked worried.

"They won't calm down baby." I parked my car and opened the door for kira. I grabbed the blanket and basket full of food for us I set the blanket out and say down. Kira sat down too and giggled.

"A picnic on private property?"

"Yes, .great Idea huh?"

"It's a pretty good idea." I leaned in and kissed her forehead. Then we heard a loud sound. Kira jumped, and scooted closer to me. She got scared because of a plane.

"You okay love?" I questioned, and pulled her closer to me.

"Yeah I'm fine now. What was that?"

"It was a plane. Over the other field" I pointed out "Is an airport."

"Oh" she giggles and the thought of her getting scared. She scooted away and looked inside the basket.

"Wow I love pasta tortilini." She said very excited. I didn't even make it. I got it at a restaurant and just put the food in a container.

"I didn't know what to get so I just got something random." She grabbed a fork. Opened the container and ate one pasta. Her eyes grew wide.

"Is it gross?" I asked if she didn't like I'm going to go back to that restaurant.

"No it's delicious!" she ate more. I chuckled at Kira for talking with her mouth full. She was trying to tell me something but she had too much food in her mouth that I couldn't understand her.

"What'd you say love?" I kept chuckling at her. She finished before she talked again.

"Did you make this?" she swallowed the pasta.

"Yes, I actually did." I said very confidently and playfully.

"I don't think you did." she played.

"I did, I did"

"Well whoever made this can you thank the chef?"

"Well I made it so you just thanked the chef." I leaned in and kissed her forehead. Again. When I was about to pull away she cups her hands on my cheeks. She kisses me on the lips I kiss her back and I can taste the Alfredo Sauce from the pasta.

She pulled out of our kiss. "You hungry?" She asked me.

"Yes,I am!" I groaned like a child to her.

"Aww you poor baby you must me hungry." she grabbed her fork and stabbed the pasta and fed it to me.

"Open up baby here comes the chew-chew train." she fed it to me like a little child. She spooned the pasta into my mouth. We both bursted out laughing at the second time she tried the pasta fell on the floor. I just picked it up and ate it.

"Ew that was gross!" she crinkled her nose. I stuck my out at her playfully.

"Hey! five second rule." it was just two seconds on the floor.

"Your Nasty... but I still love ya!" and she kiss the tip of my nose.