chapter 93

Kira's POV

Is Harry serious? I can't belive he said that im the love his life. I wonder when he's thinking of asking me. All the questions are flowing in my head. I can't stop thinking about last night. After the park I went back to my dorm. It seemed like I haven't seen Gemma in a long time. When I got back she was sitting on her bed looking on her phone. She looked up and a smile grew on her face.

"Hey, love where have you been. I haven't seen you in a longgg time." she giggled. I walked up to her and bear huged her she huged back.

" I know..." I pulled away to sit on her bed. She sat right next to me pulling up her phone again, she was staring straight at her phone not removing her eyes from the screen. I giggled at her seriousness.

"Whatcha lookin' at gem." she looked up confused.

"huh? oh yeah just scrolling through twitter. Looking at my brother's account. stalking." she smirked. I laughed at her.

"Oh what's his username?" Why haven't asked for his username earlier.

"urmm...Harry_styles" oh every unique harry. I followed him and was scrolling through his tweets. I noticed a recent tweet.

'with my girl at the park' and there's a picture to the tweet. It was a picture of me looking up at the stars. When did he take that? It's still cute. I started to scroll through some other ones. He tweeted something when we weren't together. A tear streamed down my face after I read it.

A/N: Hey guys!!!! I'm so sorry I haven't been updating latey. I've been busy thinking the right thing to say. Saddly i'm not going to make a sequel to this book. Reserved will soon come to end. So comment and vote!!!!