Epilogue

Harry walked in and saw me curled up crying.

"What's wrong?" He sat next to me.

"Nothing." I hid my face on my pillow.

"Really, what's wrong."

"My mom doesn't want me to go to England with you. She wants me to stay. With her. She will never forgive me if I go with you. But I really want to go with you Harry."

"Then come with me." he held both my hands.

"I can't just-"

"Come with me. please." he pleaded.

"Right now?"

"Yes."

"Okay." I kissed him happily. He Wiped my cheeks.

"I love you harry. I love the way you verbalize when you talk. I love your dimples. I love your always perfect hair. I love that you can be mad then sweet in a seconds. I love that your so tall. I love all of you inside out. I love all of you." He smiled with his perfect dimples.

"Kira I love your attitude. I love that you stick up for your self. I love that you can be sassy then fearful. I Love your green eyes. The way they sparkle when you look at me. I love your smile that lights up every room. Your my perfect beautiful girl. I love you so much. I would never hurt or leave you!

That day Harry and I left to England. I didn't call my mom and I don't ever mean to to talk to her for a while. This is just a new start for me and I'll be with the love of my life. My heart will forever be reserved to Harry styles.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••

*cries* guys reserved is over! Yeah but read my other book I promise it will be A LOT better than this one. This was my very first fanfic so it sucked really bad. I will learn from my mistakes. Please read my other book. It's called let her go. read and vote and comment please love ya Byee!