Chapter 45

Harry's POV

"Because I've never had a girlfriend before. I mean I've fuck some girls but they weren't my girlfriends." I answered her question with no worry what she was gonna say. But all she said was.

"Oh"

Now I'm worried what is she thinking about me now? It's the truth. I don't want to keep things from her. That's just not right. Are we friends still? I asked my self.

"Are we a couple now?" She asked nicely hoping the answer is yes.

"Well no...not until I take you on a proper date." she giggled at the way I asked her on a date.

"How about Friday like as in tomorrow?"I added

"Okay that's fine with me." she flushed

"It's settled then." I played

"Okay gotta go love." and with that I kissed her head and left.

"Bye harry." she spoke softly. So soft I could barely hear her. She said it almost like a whisper. So quite...like a butterfly fluttering around looking for a flower. Like the words that left her mouth were so fragile You could easily brake right threw those words.

She walked back in her dorm and closed the door. I got back to my car only to drive to Louis house. It's Thursday so he might be going to a party at Niall's frat house.

Kira's POV

Harry's so sweet I said sweetly out loud. Gemma just spoke.

"Mmmmhhm" looking more interested on her phone. I heard a little noise coming from my bed. It was my phone going off. Was it a text from Harry? When I looked it wasn't from Harry. I couldn't believe who it was it was my Bestfriend since the 7th grade!!

From Monzeratt:

*hey baby girl! I'm in town and my babe is going to a party. wanna come? You know how he gets at party's he talks to his friends about stuff I don't understand lol.*

*yeah of course I'll come with you! see ya in a few.*

I got up and walked up to Gemma who was still on her phone like it was the most interesting thing in the world. I sat next her on the bed.

"Gemmy what are you doing later?" I asked like a child.

"Um idk Sam wanted to do something." and she kept texting. It looks like she's texting sam about there plans.

"Okay then my friend from-" she cut me off

"Okay so Sam said-" I looked at her like I was mad.

"Sorry go on."

"No you go." I said with no emotion on my face.

"Go" we said together.

"Okay my friend Is inviting me to a party" we said in unison.

"Sam Said Niall is having a party at the frat house and her friend from middle school is visiting."

"Oh my friend is also is in town and is going to a party too. What this address?" I asked Gemma who hasn't looked up at all.

*2347 mocking bird-jay road.* her message read. I have the same address. okay so were going to the same place?