Chapter 47

Her dress was the same length as mine. The torso on her was coral pink with little ruffles. The bottom half was like straight almost like a pencil skirt.

"You likey?" she said not hiding her smirk and slipped on her coral pink heals.

"Likey? I lovey!!" And we both laughed.

"Okay so let me do your make up!"

"Okay!" I said cheeky

Harry's POV

I got to Louis house and he opened the door.

"What's up mate? How's kira?"

"She's good better than ever!" I bragged

"That's great" he spoke looking back for someone.

"What are you doing here Mo-" I cut him off

"Are you going to Niall's party?" I questioned while going inside with Louis to sit.

"Yeah Mo-" I cut him off once again. But it takes more than a few cuts to get Louis Tomlinson mad.

"Great I'm coming with."

"Okay that's great mate!" he said happily.

Kira's POV

"Okay your ready" and I looked at myself in the mirror.

"Thank you so much!!" I thanked my best friend.

"No Problem" she spaces out while putting on her makeup

The make up went my dress it was red eye shadow and cornered my eyes lids with black she did a little black cat eye with the eyeliner which made it more dramatic.

"She finished her makeup and instead of it being pink it was green eye shadow and black cornered eyelids but no cat eye.

"Why don't you have your little wing thingy with your eye liner?"

"Because I can't work it like you do." she smirked

"Really?" I asked thinking her wrong.

"Yes you look beautiful!!"

"Thank you" I said cheeky

"Well let's go!" and she grabbed her keys and I grabbed mine.

"You won't be needing those. " and grabbed my keys

"Ok then." But I did grab my vans just in case of my feet might fall off with these heels.

"Really?" she said looking at my vans

"My feet might fall off and hey there black. Black goes good with every thing!!"

"Well at least you know that black goes good with everything!" We started walking but my legs were glued to the floor. I didn't even pick my feet up. I was scared I was gonna fall with one step. Gemma noticed I was walking weird.

"Okay lesson on how to walk in heels."

"Thanks!" I said relived