Chapter 46

Okay so were going to the same party? Ohh yeah I forgot who's gonna be there!

"Ready to get your party on?" Gemma said very excited.

"What?"

"Are you ready? Let's get ready." she said a little less excited. I laughed at her tone.

"Ohh yeah let's get dressed" I looked in my closet it felt kinda empty. I looked at Gemma who was looking back and fourth between two dresses.

"Kira which one lo-" she stopped

"Whaa- what's wrong?" she questioned very concerned.

"Well when I went on that date with Liam. What happened to my dress?"

"Urm it kinda got destroyed in the wreck." when she said wreck a little pain hit my head.

"Oh" is all I said thinking about that dress I really liked it. I was thinking of wearing it but I forgot all about that wreck Til now.

"But-" she smirked.

"But?" oh no there's a but

"When you were sleeping for a Long time. Harry got you a new dress!!"

"Yay?" I said a little concerned about the dress.

She walked in her closet and pulled out a strapless, little higher than mid thigh, red and black dress with a little gold belt chain. The torso was cherry red and the bottom was flowy and midnight black.

"Put it on put it on!!" she screamed in excitement.

"Okay okay but did he know about us going to a party?"

"No he just wanted to pay you back he's a sweet boy." I laughed and put the dress on.

I put the dress on and it was absolutely beautiful. A little shorter than I would buy my dresses but beautiful.

I turned to Gemma and she had a surprised face on.

"It's beautiful" I gasped

"I helped him pick it out of course." she said very proud. She handed me some all dazzled black heals.

"Did he get these too." I joked while putting them on.

"No there mine. We were looking for shoes but he has NO taste in shoes." I laughed at the thought of him showing Gemma shoes and her not approving.

I looked in the Mirror and looked at Gemma.

"What are you gonna wear?"

"You'll see" not hiding her smirk. She pulled her dress out and put it on.