Chapter 14

Harry's POV

Umm are you busy on Friday? I asked, my eyes not leaving hers. She smiled like she was waiting for me to ask her. "I'm not busy on Friday actually." she said joyfully. Okay I'll pick you up at 7:00? "Yea yea" I'll see you then. "okay " and she giggled.

Before I closed the door I looked at My sister. She looked pissed. Why it's my life she Doesn't need to make My choices. I closed the door sat back at the couch. I was thinking were can we go until I got it I know where we can go!

Kira's POV

When we got back to the parking lot. I just couldn't believe it it was like a dream come true. Now I know how he feels. I want to to go with him but something is telling me I just can't. My subconscious spoke to me " don't get any closer he'll just brake your heart."

I was pulled from my thoughts when Gemma was yelling at me " you're not really going to go on that date with him are you?" I dunno maybe? It could be fun. She crossed her arms and looked straight into my eyes. "Don't go he just uses every girl with his little games."

I rolled my eyes. "He's not like that with me. It's different with me. I actually thing he cares." I told her confidently "Yeah yeah whatever that's what they all say. Until they fall for his spell. I tell them they're fools and that I never want to talk to them ever again."

"It's a bunch of drama and they always come crying to me. I don't want that and I don't want that to happen to you." she finally finished her lecture. I roll my eyes like I did previously. "okay I warned you and don't come cryin to me" She hoped back in Audi and drove off.

I sat back in my land rover and drove right away. What if she's right what if he really is like described him. No he wouldn't...would he? I can't process this all in my head.

She could be right well i'll just have to find out my self. I headed straight to my dorm.

Reserved /h.s/जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें