Chapter 42

Kira's POV

When he plopped on the floor our eyes were locked. I saw in his eyes regret. But what would he regret. He made it for sure he didn't like me at all so why should I bother. Just looking at him makes me cry.

I tried looking away so he won't see me crying. But I couldn't his eyes were like cemented on mine. Good thing Gemma broke the chain between us.

"Harry I think you should go." she spoke softly.

"No I'm not leaving." he said and stood up.

"Why you made if clear you have zero feelings for me. So why stay?" I fired at him and he didn't even expect me to answer.

"I don't want to hurt you. I want to keep you from getting hurt."

"Why do you care anyways? You just want to see me hurt and cry because that's entertainment for you isn't it." I questioned with tears running down my face.

"No Kira...hurting you hurts me more. I actually care about you more than a friend."

"Really because that's not what you meant in the car."

I wasn't thinking correctly in the car kira. You know I would never try to hurt you."

"Harry it's too late for that. Just go before you make things worse." I said threw my tears.

"No! I'll never leave kira Im gonna stay and I'm always going stay. I care about you. Yes I do don't tell yourself I don't I like you. Your my everything your the reason I'm still living. If I leave right now I won't be able to live without you. Your my life, my energy your the reason I want to wake up. Kira I love you and I will always love you." After he said that I started crying even more I can't believe he said that to me. No one has ever said that to me.

"I love you too harry." he really does care about me. Why couldn't he just said that in the car. I guess I really do love him back. I haven't even known him that long and I just told him I loved him. But you know what it feels normal to tell him I love him. It feels like I've known him my entire life. My forever love.

I jumped up to hugged him. He caught me and I wrapped my legs around his torso. He spun with me in his arms not letting me go and kissed me our lips never parting while not letting me fall. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

His lips never leaving me and he didn't put me down. He started kissing me faster and harder. He finally put me down and we looked at Gemma She was smirking at us.

"So y'all worked things out?" smirking she said

"Yeah" we said in unison

We all started laughing.

"Harry can I ask you something?" I had to ask

"Anything love" I love the way he says love.

"Why didn't you just say you cared in the car."

"Because I've never had a girlfriend. I mean I've fucked some girls but they weren't my girlfriends."

"Oh" I didn't know that and that's all that I could say.