Chapter 49

Kira's POV

We got to the frat house and there were people filling everywhere. There were red cups just thrown everywhere on the lawn. The music was blasting out of every open window. There were people on the lawn and in the house. There we probably people in the back yard.

Gemma grabbed a hold of my forearm as we walked in. These guys were looking at us from head to toe they spoke.

"Can I see some kissing action?" he smirked. He thought we were...? Oh eew Gross!!

"Back off drunk ass" she said walking passed the pool of people.

"Whatever you say babe. I like them feisty!" he remarked. We just ignored him and walked passed him.

We found the people I hang out with. There Gemma and Harry's friends. I wouldn't really call them my friends. There just people I seem to talk to.

On the couch there was Niall, Zayn, Louis and Harry? "What's Harry doing here?" I whispered to Gemma." He's best friends with that boy he's sitting next to-" I cut her off "Louis yes" I answered. She looked confused for a moment.

"How do you know Louis?" she questioned "He's dating my Bestfriend." I stated "oh and well Harry also friends with like everybody here. He can get into every party." she smirked

"Oh okay then." I felt someone turn me around. I can face to face with my Bestfriend I haven't seen her in a long time. She's so pretty tonight. Not that she's not pretty it's just that she looks even more pretty tonight. Everybody in school would call her perfect. I would too it was true she was naturally beautiful.

"Hey!!" she screamed over the music.

"Hey I haven't seen you in forever!" I reclaimed

"I know it seems like ages!" She pulled me into a tight hug. I hugged her back.

"That dress is absolutely beautiful" I gasped and pulled her out of our hug.

"Thanks so is yours! You makeup too wow who did it it's amazing." I turned around but Gemma wasn't there. "Harry's sister she my roommate." I said still looking around for her. "oh cool!" She turned me around so we were facing everybody.

The boys were on the couch. There were girls and a guy on the floor in front of them too. There were three girls and a man. One girl had horrid green hair another had a very vibrant fading purple color hair. The last one had pink hair. The guy was on the floor siting next to the one with green hair. Those girls were wearing colorful dresses. They were like discussing dresses. The dresses were so short you maybe able to see there panties.

Monzeratt notices I was looking at them with a gross look and answered my question in my head.

"The one with the green hair I Tiffani. Purple hair is Lorena and pink hair is Mack. The three sluts of the block. All three of them go home with a different guy almost everyday. Sometimes with other girls."

"Wow that's horrible." I said putting my hand over my mouth.

"I know I know. Let's go to the kitchen and get a drink." She pulled my hand. Pushing threw the crowd. We made it safely threw. I saw Gemma was there too with Sam. They both had drinks in there hands.

"Sam?" Monze said

"Monzeratt?" Sam questioned

They pulled each other into a hug.

"I haven't seen you since I was in 8th grade and you were in 7th grade." Sam replied pulling Monze out with both of her hands on Monze's shoulders.

"I know it's been a long time." Monze gasped. I walked up to Gemma and told her that. The one hugging Sam was my Bestfriend Monzeratt.

"She's pretty!" Gemma whispered. Sam turned to Gemma and Gemma smiled.

"Gemma this is Monzeratt my friend from 7th/8th grade." Monze pulled out her hand to shake. But Gemma pushed her Hand away and just right in hugged Monze.

"I don't shake hands." Gemma laughed pulling Monze out of her grasp.

"That's cool!" Monze said trying not to be weird but she made it weird anyways. Gemma refilled her own drink and so did Sam. I waved at Sam and she smiled. I wasn't that close to Sam. Monze handed me a red cup filled with liquid.

"What is it?" I asked swirling around the drink.

"It's cherry vodka mix. It's sour, sweet and tangy!! I love it and you would too." she smiled and took a sip of her's. I looked in my cup and put it to my lips. The liquor went to my blood making me want more and more. I didn't finish it but I will soon.

"It's delicious" I spoke taking another sip.

"I knew you would like it." She smirked. We headed towards our friends.