Chapter 17

When I woke up the next day Gemma was gone. I think she had class or something. I got up put on a mid-thigh black dress with a laced back and white flats. I put on nude make-up and flat ironed my hair.

I walked to class but on my way I was trying to look for Harry. But no sign of the curly haired boy. All day I haven't seen Harry and this is finally my last class of the day. I sat in the front next to Niall. Then I heard someone call my name. "Pssss Kira Kira!!" I turned around to see Liam. I almost forgot he was in this class.

Hey Liam come sit with me and I gestured my hand to the seat next to me. He got up and sat next to me. I turned to Niall and I told him. Hey I met Salma! "oh you did!? when,where" He said happily

I went to pluckers with Gemma and she was with Salma. "oh that's cool!" He answered sweetly pleased with the topic were talking about.

Yeah she's so nice I said. Then he looked at me and went on and on talking about her. He said it's crazy how they met. He said he had a dream and and was with this unknown girl and one day he went looking for her and found the one he was looking for.

He said she had the same dream. Wow that's gotta be a sign. I told him. "Yeah I know." He said proudly. Then we looked around and class ended and I turned to Liam but he was gone. Til I heard "looking for me?" Liam chuckled standing by the door.

I giggled yeah I am actually. I got up and noticed that Niall and were talking the whole class. "Come on Kira." I said good bye to Niall and left with Liam. where are we going I asked him. He didn't answer and we got to his car.