Chapter 15

I got to my dorm. I opened the door and nobody was in there. Where could she be? Until I saw something on my bed.

"Went to pluckers with a friend you can come if you want(:"

Well umm...i'll go I want to meet this friend of hers. I changed into a plain white shirt, jeans and like always my converse. That reminds me I need to go to the mall.

I left and walked to my car. Once I got to my car I got a text. But I don't recognize the number "Are you still coming Friday?" I knew it was Harry.

I replied "yeah! of course why are you asking? "I thought you wouldn't want to come after what my sister told you." How did you know about that. "She always does that kind of stuff."

Oh is all I can say. "text you later(;" he sent. I felt butterflies in my stomach. When he put the "(;"

I put My thoughts away then drove off to pluckers.

I got to pluckers and the lady at the front desk said " how many?" I am meeting a friend I told the lady. "oh ok then." She smiled. When I got to the table I saw Gemma and a girl. She had dark brown hair but underneath was a hint of milk Chocolate color underneath her dark brown hair. She was wearing a a grey shirt with ruffles, jeans and black keds.

Hey guys! "Hey Kira! oh Kira this is my best friend Salma." "hello!!" She's so cheery I like her already. hey Salma!! I said awkwardly. I sat down and the lady gave me a menu. As always I ordered the boneless wing basket. I love pluckers I said out loud but I meant it in my head. Oops

"Me too!!" They both said.. Whew I thought they would look at me weirdly. We were just talking about classes and what collage Salma goes to. I also found out that Salma is dating Niall from my criminal law class.

That's something new. I received a text...again and from the same person. "hey love whatcha doin?" Harry is so cute. "Nothing eating with your sister and her friend Salma." "That cool!" "sorry gtg tyl" I told him.

Then I was pulled from my world with Harry. When Gemma was yelling at me "hey hey are you ready to go or not!" Oh oh sorry I didn't mea I was cut off "yea yea I'll see you at the dorm ok?" okay bye it was nice meeting you Salma.

"It was nice to see you too Kira." she smiled and left off with Gemma. I got back to My car and started it. I took off going back to my dorm.