Chapter 61

The time read 8:00 and I asked Gemma to do my hair and makeup. She told me she was going to go different and she put dark purple eye shadow, black eye liner cat eye. I smirked at her when she told me she was adding a cat eye. This time instead of just lipgloss she added some light pink lipstick. I actually loved the color.

It was a nice light color. The she was finally finished and she took a step back. Looked at me as if she was my mother looking at her daughter at prom night. I love Gemma like a big sister. She's always there for me.

I looked in the mirror and loved everything Gemma did she like transformed me completely. My hair, my makeup, and my clothes. I was a all different person. I liked this change actually. It was a nice change for me.

"Can I tell you something?" Gemma asked sitting on her bed. I looked at her and she was kinda worried.

"Yeah of course." I managed to say calmly.

"Well I've never told anybody.It was a personal thing I didn't want anybody to know. But since you and Harry are kinda serious I just wanted you to know." She paused for a moment. I think she's debating on telling me this mystery.

"When I was about 15 years old the landlord of our apartment in England was a nasty man. He wanted to have sex with every new girl that moved in. He really wanted me. I could see the way he was looking at me. Harry saw it too. Harry didn't like him at all. We didn't have the money to move. So Harry told me to be careful. I did, but one night." she paused again and a tear ran down her face.

I reached for her and gently rubbed her arm. Saying "hey it's okay... you don't need to tell me if you don't want to." She smiled and sighed.

"No I have to. Something inside was telling me I have to."

"Okay then." I looked at her she continued.

"Okay well the first night I thought it was a dream. Since that man was the landlord he had the keys for every house. That night he opened door to our apartment and came in to my room. I was a sleep and he whispered to me ' your mine baby girl I'll get you' I didn't open my eyes thought it was a dream to I shuffled my self to my side. He whispered in my ear again. 'Baby you'll never leave I'll keep you in here. I'll get inside of you, and fuck you hard.' I got scared of that 'dream' and of course I screamed and screamed making it go away someone grabbed my arm, and my eyes shot open to see harry. He heard me screaming and I told him why. He slept with me that night.

She looked at me again and I had teared up a little but I was trying not to mess up my makeup.