Chapter 36

Liam had called my name. Something inside hit me in my guts straight to my core. I turned around and Liam was walking to me. Harry slowly turned around trying to keep his cool.

"Hello Liam" I said it's avoiding making contact with him.

"Hey Kira I just wanted to say sorry for everything I hope we c-"

I cut him off. "Just shut up Liam I don't want to lesson to your bullshit."

"I'm really-"

"I told you to shut the fuck up Liam. I lost my memory and you want to say sorry and think everything's gonna be okay. Sorry but that's not how this works."

I left him speechless or he was to afraid to to say anything else after.

"I warned you Liam I told you not to run the light." I began to feel tears fall down my face. Harry turned me around and we began to leave.

"Don't lesson to anything that bustard has to say Kira." I nodded. he's so caring to me.

"It was pretty sexy how you stood up to him like that." and he smiled cockily.

I looked at him and laughed at his use of language. He's adorable, to adorable sometimes.

•••••

We Left the hospital in Gemma's Audi. I don't remember her car that much but when I got in it everything started coming back to me. I remember going to the mall in this. I remember Crying but I don't know why.

We got back to our dorm and I sort of remember this room. Harry was still with me and he sat next to me on the bed.

"Remember any of this?" he shrugged

"No...but it feels like home." I smiled and he widen his.

He was staring at my lips. I felt kind of concerned. Thinking is there something on my face? just then he leaned close...to close. Right just there I felt his lips on mine. His Lips were so soft against mine I could feel his hot breath making me wanting more.

He quickly pulled away realizing what he was actually doing. He looked away from my eyes and I noticed he didn't want to make eye contact with me after that.

"Why did you pull away." I said with a smirk.

"Oh...I didn't know you liked it. It kind of came from no where sorry." he rubbed the back of his neck and smiled.